Shallan-dustbringer connection

Acolyte of Radiance

Fellow sharders, hello I’m new but I signed on to make this theory. So in a wob,(of which I couldn’t find) Brando says something will happen that makes us hate dustbringers.Now who is the dustbringer patron herald?

Spoiler

Chananarach

Who have the forums all agreed is shallans mother and evil?

Spoiler

Bingo! Also Chanarach!

y’all think something could come from this connection?

31 minutes ago, Acolyte of Radiance said:

Fellow sharders, hello I’m new but I signed on to make this theory. So in a wob,(of which I couldn’t find) Brando says something will happen that makes us hate dustbringers.Now who is the dustbringer patron herald?

Hide contents

Chananarach

Who have the forums all agreed is shallans mother and evil?

Hide contents

Bingo! Also Chanarach!

y’all think something could come from this connection?

I don't remember that WoB. While it's possible this is about Chana, Chana is not a Dustbringer, she never was part of the Order and her actions don't reflect the position of the Order. I think this is about what Ashspren think about Radiants after the Recreance - they want revenge, they want to hurt them and will go any length, even siding with Odium, to get their vengeance. Dustbringers are not to be trusted and Dalinar suspects this already. OB ch 107:

“Spark is fine with what we’re doing,” Malata said, pressing her finger down and adding another swirl to the table. “I told you, the rest of them are idiots. They assume all the spren are going to be on their side. Never mind what the Radiants did to Spark’s friends, never mind that organized devotion to Honor is what killed hundreds of ashspren in the first place.”
“And Odium?” Taravangian asked, curious. The Diagram warned that the personalities of the Radiants would introduce great uncertainty to their plans.
“Spark is game for whatever it takes to get vengeance. And what lets her break stuff.”