Is anyone interested in a murder mystery party plot exchange?

I am planning a party, and I would like to employ a murder mystery game. I have played several that I have found online in the past, but this time, I want to try a murder mystery party set in the cosmere and I could not find one online. 

When I say murder mystery party, I mean a group of people gathers and are each given a character to role play that plays a part in the mystery. The players go into the party with a knowledge of their character’s history, relationships, and secrets, as well as a list of goals to accomplish during the night. These goals may be vital to the story or completely tangential. For example, some goals may be: exchanging stories of adventure with friends, hounding an acquaintance about unpaid debts, or uncovering a suspected affair. Through interaction, examination, and deduction, the players will solve the mystery over the course of the night. 

I would write such a cosmere murder mystery myself, yet it wouldn’t be ideal to know the end result as a player. And so:

Is there anyone interested in writing murder mystery party (or changing around the details in an existing game to make it set in the cosmere) for me and my friends to play? I would also write a game for you and your friends to play in exchange. That way, we could both have a cosmere-themed party that was still a mystery for us.

I would want a game with room for 12-15 players. Mature topics could be alluded to, but preferably nothing too graphic. I would want to have it ready by June 15th, but if that’s not possbile it would be great to have a cosmere murder mystery in my back pocket for later anyways. Thank you to anyone who read this far, even if this project isn’t for you!

6 hours ago, Lightspen of the Glass Sea said:

I am planning a party, and I would like to employ a murder mystery game. I have played several that I have found online in the past, but this time, I want to try a murder mystery party set in the cosmere and I could not find one online. 

When I say murder mystery party, I mean a group of people gathers and are each given a character to role play that plays a part in the mystery. The players go into the party with a knowledge of their character’s history, relationships, and secrets, as well as a list of goals to accomplish during the night. These goals may be vital to the story or completely tangential. For example, some goals may be: exchanging stories of adventure with friends, hounding an acquaintance about unpaid debts, or uncovering a suspected affair. Through interaction, examination, and deduction, the players will solve the mystery over the course of the night. 

I would write such a cosmere murder mystery myself, yet it wouldn’t be ideal to know the end result as a player. And so:

Is there anyone interested in writing murder mystery party (or changing around the details in an existing game to make it set in the cosmere) for me and my friends to play? I would also write a game for you and your friends to play in exchange. That way, we could both have a cosmere-themed party that was still a mystery for us.

I would want a game with room for 12-15 players. Mature topics could be alluded to, but preferably nothing too graphic. I would want to have it ready by June 15th, but if that’s not possbile it would be great to have a cosmere murder mystery in my back pocket for later anyways. Thank you to anyone who read this far, even if this project isn’t for you!

i would love to help. how i can see this going is that everyone who wants to help could make a pm. we then reply to this post with each of the character stuff in separate spoiler boxes so that you don't know the alignment of the other players. @Edema Rue I belive that I could still use your help for backstories and stuff because you are definitely much better at writing than me.

8 hours ago, Lightspen of the Glass Sea said:

I can make a valiant effort, but I've never wrote a murder mystery of any kind before, especially not one in the cosmere. I'd be happy to write one for you, could you maybe outline your main expectations? 12-15 characters that I make, a murder mystery and some kind of rules of gameplay for it? Kind of role-playing? I'm not really sure how murder mystery games work but I can certainly try!

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

i would love to help. how i can see this going is that everyone who wants to help could make a pm. we then reply to this post with each of the character stuff in separate spoiler boxes so that you don't know the alignment of the other players. @Edema Rue I belive that I could still use your help for backstories and stuff because you are definitely much better at writing than me.

If you’ll outline it, I’m willing to try!

@Lightspen of the Glass Sea, how cosmere are you wanting it?