Ranks in the Set

Xaladin

Quick question: does anybody know what happened to the Array rank in Set? In the Bands of Mourning that guy with the cane is noted for being an Array, supposedly a rank of some import. But it isn’t mentioned in The Lost Metal, and Coppermind doesn’t mention it.

2 hours ago, Xaladin said:

Quick question: does anybody know what happened to the Array rank in Set? In the Bands of Mourning that guy with the cane is noted for being an Array, supposedly a rank of some import. But it isn’t mentioned in The Lost Metal, and Coppermind doesn’t mention it.

But, it is mentioned in the Coppermind, with what little information we have so far:

Spoiler

Unknown Rank

• Professor Irich is known as an "Array" and appears to be outranked by both Sequence and Suit.

Hope that helps

On 5/25/2024 at 8:59 PM, Treamayne said:

But, it is mentioned in the Coppermind, with what little information we have so far:

Hide contents

Unknown Rank

• Professor Irich is known as an "Array" and appears to be outranked by both Sequence and Suit.

Hope that helps

I guess my browser’s search feature is lousy. Thanks!

31 minutes ago, Xaladin said:

I guess my browser’s search feature is lousy. Thanks!

Were you using CTRL+F to find the word on page, searching the coppermind for "Array," or do you mean browning the internet and getting a return link for Coppermind?

1. In this case, maybe it was an example of "case" matters, (Array was capitalized, and if you had case turned on but did not capitalize your query. . . )
  2. The Coppermind does not have a redirect set up for "Array" because we do not yet have enogh information
  3. This would probably depend on which search engine you have set as default, but withotu a redirect it is unlikely to yield results in this particular case.

Hope that helps