Missing Vev & Palah from Glyph Index

12 hours ago, Chaos said:

I don't understand your question. What do you mean "come out"? What are you trying to buy?

I think @MidThunder means that Vedel and Pailiah's elongated Sword-shaped glyphs will be revealed in SA5, since we do not yet have those images in the fundamental glyph table or their respective Herald gallery.

Edited by Treamayne
SPAG

@Treamayne Exactly. Someone told me that those already existed, and that the wiki was out of date. I am using them in my home art project. 
Didn't realize that I'd have to wait till December when I started. Any chance they get released through digital media before the book?

20240425_112728.jpg

5 minutes ago, MidThunder said:

Didn't realize that I'd have to wait till December when I started. Any chance they get released through digital media before the book?

Unknown, but you could try using the website Contact Us page explaining what you are doing and why and ask the question directly. I don't know that attachments can be added, but you can offer pictures, or add a link to where the pictures are posted here. 

Worst case: You'll find out that you have to wait (which you are doing anyway). 

Best case: They allow you access (with or without a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)) or allow the images to be released early (probably restricted by publishing requirements). 

The only versions I have encountered in the wild were Fans trying to estimate the sword-glyphs by stretching the normal image (which is not quite how they are constucted, but can get close - sometimes). 

Ah, I see. If anyone knows where the other two are--what that other person claimed--we'd certainly love to know. I personally do not know.