Resonance Thoughts

I've been thinking on these more as of late, and it's led me to a couple questions;

1. Does Savantism affect Resonances? Resonances are a mixing of the powers in your soul, after all, and Savantism is when your Spiritweb gets warped and extra saturated by your power(s), so would Savantism alter the Resonance, or cause it to be expressed more profoundly?

2. Does raw power affect Resonances? Radiant Resonances are more pronounced and noticeable than Twinborn Resonances, and Radiants have more Investiture in their system naturally. Does this mean that if a Twinborn was created via Lerasium that their Resonance would be stronger?

3. Can Resonances be "lopsided"? For example, does having Savantism or extra raw Investiture in only one power (such as a Twinborn's Allomancy) cause the Resonance to act differently?

Edited by Trusk'our

10 hours ago, Trusk'our said:

1. Does Savantism affect Resonances? Resonances are a mixing of the powers in your soul, after all, and Savantism is when your Spiritweb gets warped and extra saturated by your power(s), so would Savantism alter the Resonance, or cause it to be expressed more profoundly?

I'd lean towards expressed more profoundly and altered a bit, but still recognizably the same resonance (i.e. Windrunner who is Savant of Adhesion might have extra tight-nit group of squires, whereas Windrunner who is Savant of Gravitation would attract more people to their orbit than usual, but that 'surpluss' would also leave more easily).

2. Does raw power affect Resonances? Radiant Resonances are more pronounced and noticeable than Twinborn Resonances, and Radiants have more Investiture in their system naturally. Does this mean that if a Twinborn was created via Lerasium that their Resonance would be stronger?

Possibly. The original idea of resonance stems from constructive interference, so greater peak of wave (more power) more pronounced resonance.
Though remember that Resonances are more 'metaphysical' than direct powers, so the greater power would not be necessarily that noticeable.

3. Can Resonances be "lopsided"? For example, does having Savantism or extra raw Investiture in only one power (such as a Twinborn's Allomancy) cause the Resonance to act differently?

I'd say this is similar to effect Savantism would have, so yes.
Different means, but similar outcome.