The Brunette/brown/black hair cult

9 hours ago, Block said:

"The Gingers can never be stopped!"

Of course they can. *fires Vindication again* You just need to give them souls. Then they become brunettes.

*gasp* Wait, is THAT why you keep sacrificing people?! To gain souls so you can free yourselves from the Ginger God?!

Spoiler

I'm not trying to offend anyone. It's a joke I swear don't be mad at me pleeeeeez :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Of course they can. *fires Vindication again* You just need to give them souls. Then they become brunettes.

*gasp* Wait, is THAT why you keep sacrificing people?! To gain souls so you can free yourselves from the Ginger God?!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not trying to offend anyone. It's a joke I swear don't be mad at me pleeeeeez :ph34r:

No. The souls we steal become one with the Ginger God when we die.

13 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Reveal hidden contents

When we get someone's soul, we don't become a brunette. We corrupt the souls so they make us more powerful.

Spoiler

Don't worry, your not offending anyone.

*shaves my head bald and due to my abnormally-quickly growing hair I'm a redhead again in two days*

Since when was the war ever officially on? I've just been committing acts of terrorism.

Edited by The cheeseman
for legal reasons, that is a joke

*i stand in front of everyone holding my hat onto my head, making sure it doesn’t blow in the wind that has suddenly appeared.*

*I hold my hand near my revolver*

”Let. Us. Stop. This. War.”

*a tumbleweed rolls past*

*I remove a strangely marked coin from my bag and begin rubbing it between my index finger and coin*

”Ooh, Yeah! Sushi sounds good!”

Edited by WhyEverNot_8
Yum

20 hours ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

*bleaches Block's and Cheeseman's hair so they aren't ginger anymore*

There, problem solved. Can we stop the war now?

*Unbleaches my hair*

"The Gingers can never be stopped. We just have to consume a soul to regain our Gingerness"

16 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

”Can. We. Stop. This. War!?”

"I don't even know if it's still going on"