Lego Mistborn Game

Pineap-spider

The Lego Games (Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter, Lego Star Wars, etc.) are some of my favorites, and if they make a Mistborn movie, I feel like the best video game would be a Lego game. Maybe they would need to make a few movies first,  but I would LOVE a Lego Mistborn game, I feel like the puzzle style and game design of the Lego games would translate really well to Mistborn. I think it could totally happen too. 

I would love a Lego Mistborn Game!

Modern Lego games have hundreds of characters, and I feel like Mistborn easily has the potential to fill that roster, with the amount of characters in the Cosmere

Not even the entire cosmere, I think if you include Era 2, and do a bunch of costumes like Lego does, you could easily do a pure Mistborn one. A cosmere one would probably be just as cool, if not a bit more complicated, but I would like to keep this topic Mistborn focused

20 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

So… like… if they do two games, one would be based off the books, and the other would be based of of the movie?

Reveal hidden contents

I’m thinking of the lego marvel games…

I don't quite understand your question, as I never played the Lego Marvel stuff... Hopefully, they just make the movies good enough that if they did make 2 games they wouldn't be very different, and therefore they would just make one game. If you're talking about a separate game from the Lego genre, like there are Batman and Star Wars video games that are not Lego, and then the Lego games, that can totally work here too. Mainly, I'm thinking one game, set on Scadiral, Era 1 & 2. There could be other cosmere Lego games, and stuff like DLCs (for novellas and the like) and a mass collection or whatever like they did for the Lego Skywalker Saga.