Beyond the final empire dnd 5e game

BrandenTheBard

Hey all your Brandon Sanderson fans. If you have nothing to do sunday afternoon and your a fan of dungeons and dragons 5e. Look no further.  I , Branden the bard of the Hero's Risen Gm core has arrived! Sundays starting at 1pm est I will be hosting a dnd 5e campaign taking place 15 years after era 1. I have Sunday posted now but with more interest I will host this game on other nights as well .

https://startplaying.games/adventure/cluj1am8500ca08jy8zqy1l97

Can't wait to see you all there 

c53865a8-218b-4f27-9b48-163b184c896b.jpg

2 hours ago, BrandenTheBard said:

Hey all your Brandon Sanderson fans. If you have nothing to do sunday afternoon and your a fan of dungeons and dragons 5e. Look no further.  I , Branden the bard of the Hero's Risen Gm core has arrived! Sundays starting at 1pm est I will be hosting a dnd 5e campaign taking place 15 years after era 1. I have Sunday posted now but with more interest I will host this game on other nights as well .

https://startplaying.games/adventure/cluj1am8500ca08jy8zqy1l97

Can't wait to see you all there 

c53865a8-218b-4f27-9b48-163b184c896b.jpg

Awesome!

Did you Homebrew rules for it?

I've been working on a D&D 3.5 Homebrew rules set for Mistborn, and someday all Cosmere aspects.

1 hour ago, Trusk'our said:

Awesome!

Did you Homebrew rules for it?

I've been working on a D&D 3.5 Homebrew rules set for Mistborn, and someday all Cosmere aspects.

I 100% approve of 3.5. My all time favorite system.  I have done some homebrewing and custom class tried and tested . So I'm very excited to try. 

P.s. I would totally have done the stand alone mistborn or 3.5 instead but most of the paid games on my platform are 5e so I am following the heard unfortunately. 

P.s.s I would 100% be down to compare note or help you in your project any way I can:) 

4 hours ago, Argenti said:

NOOO NOT ANOTHER REP

3 hours ago, Argenti said:

I'm 5 above the best rep level, torturer of heralds,  at  666.

ARHGGHG EH HEHR ER +ER RRER  R 😭

On 4/3/2024 at 11:20 AM, BrandenTheBard said:

I 100% approve of 3.5. My all time favorite system.  I have done some homebrewing and custom class tried and tested . So I'm very excited to try. 

Nice! I personally love that 3.5 has more rules and direction for interactions, such as upgrading magic items.

P.s. I would totally have done the stand alone mistborn or 3.5 instead but most of the paid games on my platform are 5e so I am following the heard unfortunately. 

Ah, yeah, with 5e being the most popular version, it's a lot harder to get 3.5 aid.

P.s.s I would 100% be down to compare note or help you in your project any way I can:) 

That would be so awesome! I'm always looking for constructive criticism and/or new ideas to add!

I actually started a thread for it as I update and create new ideas at the creator's corner.