What order would the Doctor join?

Newan

Windrunner: Protecting, Leading....................................Adhesion and Gravitation

Skybreaker: Just, Confident............................................Gravitation and Division

Releaser: Brave, Obedient..............................................Division and Abrasion

Edgedancer: Loving, Healing..........................................Abrasion and Progression

Truthwatcher: Learned, Giving........................................Progression and Illumination 

Lightweaver: Creative, Honest........................................Illumination and Transformation

Elsecallers: Wise, Careful...............................................Transformation and Transportation

Willshapers: Resolute, Builder........................................Transportation and Cohesion

Stonewards: Dependable, Resourceful...........................Cohesion and Tension

Bondsmiths: Pious, Guiding............................................Tension and Adhesion

If the Doctor lived on Roshar, which order of the Knights Radiant do you think he would join?

Personally, I think his different incarnations would choose different orders.  Nine might be an Edgedancer.  Although he doesn't seem very loving at first, he ultimately proves to be full of for the universe around him.  He definitely remembers those who have been forgotten. 

Ten spends a lot of his time trying to protect his friends.  Although he attempts to avoid attention, he ends up being a leader over and over again.  He protects those who cannot protect themselves, and he offers to save his enemies' lives (even though they always refuse).  

I think that the current doctor would make a great Elsecaller.  He's wise, he's careful, and he is willing to make the hard decisions, even if others think he is doing the wrong thing.  

I'm not sure what order the Eleventh Doctor would join.  All I know is that he wouldn't be an Edgedancer.  

Who's the Doctor?

I assume this is a joke, but just in case you really don't know, he's a time-traveling alien from the planet Gallifrey.  It's a TV series by BBC that started in 1963 and is still going strong, although it didn't become very popular until 2005.  If you start watching it, that is where you should begin - the 2005 episodes.  Then, go back and watch the older ones after you decide you like it.

I assume this is a joke, but just in case you really don't know, he's a time-traveling alien from the planet Gallifrey.  It's a TV series by BBC that started in 1963 and is still going strong, although it didn't become very popular until 2005.  If you start watching it, that is where you should begin - the 2005 episodes.  Then, go back and watch the older ones after you decide you like it.

Actually no. It was not a joke :ph34r: Although I do get how I managed to make on, without intending too :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: I wrote the post rapidly. I understood after :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Thanks for explaining.

We do have a WoB that explicitly says he is not.  Unfortunately...

Where?  I must examine this word of "Brandon" more closely... this must be an attempt by the worldhopping time-traveling Doctor Hoid to conceal his true identity.  Don't worry, though.  I'm on to him!

• Chaos locked this topic