I got something today

Sorry, it took me a couple days to respond to this, but some of us have better things to do now.  So, my location is purelake, but I Worldhop on over to BYU for classes, that's how I was able to get this.  There is a Shardpool at the bottom of the salt lake after all, just ask the great salty one.  You have to put yourself on a waiting list because people always want it.  I think there's another copy in the library special collections where people can go there and read it, but not check it out.

I hope Quiver doesn't try to Spike my book and burn it with magical teleporting fire and send it to the Crystal Palace, I'm pretty sure the evil librarians wouldn't like that.

Well my mouspad has maps, three of them.  Also, I'm sure there are plenty of really adorable kittens in No Poni Sho Del.  Ha, everyone loves Cosmere jokes amirite?

Sorry, it took me a couple days to respond to this, but some of us have better things to do now.  So, my location is purelake, but I Worldhop on over to BYU for classes, that's how I was able to get this.  There is a Shardpool at the bottom of the salt lake after all, just ask the great salty one.  You have to put yourself on a waiting list because people always want it.  I think there's another copy in the library special collections where people can go there and read it, but not check it out.

I hope Quiver doesn't try to Spike my book and burn it with magical teleporting fire and send it to the Crystal Palace, I'm pretty sure the evil librarians wouldn't like that.

Well my mouspad has maps, three of them.  Also, I'm sure there are plenty of really adorable kittens in No Poni Sho Del.  Ha, everyone loves Cosmere jokes amirite?

(My first post was meant as an ironic, jovial comment--my apologies if it came out more hostile than intended. :))

I feel good for you, while at the same time my heart burns with unspeakable envy. A most magnificent acquisition, to be sure. :D

I could tell your post was obviously joking.

Cats were mentioned once in relation to a place called U Poni Sho Del, only they'd have six-legged albino lizard cats there.  Half the fun of reading this book is that hardly anyone else has read it.  My favorite part was when Hoid was talking to Kaladin's mom.  Unfortunately I will have to return it sometime.

Edited by Purelake Earthquake

I could tell your post was obviously joking.

Cats were mentioned once in relation to a place called U Poni Sho Del, only they'd have six-legged albino lizard cats there.  Half the fun of reading this book is that hardly anyone else has read it.  My favorite part was when Hoid was talking to Kaladin's mom.  Unfortunately I will have to return it sometime.

Cats were mentioned once in relation to a place called U Poni Sho Del

U Poni Sho Del

Poni

"We're canon?!"

• Chaos locked this topic