Lerasium Alloy Names

Radium

Good afternoon again, so on this topic I wanted to know what kind of creative names Lerasium Alloys may have.

Also if this topic does contain spoilers, I apologize in advance. I do not know how to work my way around.

If I remember correctly from other forums and such, Lerasium Alloys practically gives the ability of the metal it's alloyed with, example, a Lerasium-Steel alloy would create a powerful Coinshot.

Personally a creative name I have for a Lerasium-Pewter alloy is Pyolasium. 

What are some names y'all guys would give? 

Assuming of course, they aren't already named. Please excuse my ill-informed self. 

Godmetal names come from the vessel of the Shard they are tied to, so Lerasium for Leras, Atium for Ati, etc, unless the shard doesnt like the sound of the term, as with Harmonium instead of Sazedium.  So far there have been no specific names for an godmetal alloys, and very few actual example of such alloys.  As far as I can recall, [SA Spoilers]

Spoiler

Shardblades and Plate are confirmed to be alloys of Honor and Cultivation's godmetals (but being living Investiture they have other quirks

), and then the whole retconned Atium/Electrum alloy bit.  The only named variant anywhere is Malatium, so we'd have to back into a scheme for that one datapoint to be able to speculate on more.  

1 hour ago, Quantus said:

Godmetal names come from the vessel of the Shard they are tied to, so Lerasium for Leras, Atium for Ati, etc, unless the shard doesnt like the sound of the term, as with Harmonium instead of Sazedium.  So far there have been no specific names for an godmetal alloys, and very few actual example of such alloys.  As far as I can recall, [SA Spoilers]

I get that, but I'm talking about being creative and just maybe gushing out what you would call some Lerasium Alloys just for fun, this isn't a serious discussion post

1 hour ago, Radium said:

I get that, but I'm talking about being creative and just maybe gushing out what you would call some Lerasium Alloys just for fun, this isn't a serious discussion post

No, I'm totally willing to free-wheel some hypotheticals, I just dont have a good idea for a scheme to start with.  If you can give me an example one to get things rolling, I'm game.  

2 hours ago, Quantus said:

No, I'm totally willing to free-wheel some hypotheticals, I just dont have a good idea for a scheme to start with.  If you can give me an example one to get things rolling, I'm game.  

Like Malatium, what would you name an alloy? Like a Lerasium-Iron alloy, what would you want to, just for fun, name the alloy?

1 hour ago, JustQuestin2004 said:

Coinshotium, Thugium, Leecherium, Augurium.  Is it stupid, yes. Unoriginal, yes. But it's a lot simpler.

Nothing wrong with being simple. I searched up the names of the metals in Latin and used the first three or four words.