Hi?

7 hours ago, cosmeredoug_30 said:

Hi, I've been reading random forums on here for a few years now and nerding out over everyone's wild theories so I figured it was time I joined!

Welcome.

If you could have any combination of 3 unique Cosmere magical abilities what would you choose?

5 hours ago, Aeternum said:

Welcome to the Shard! Least favorite and favorite characters?

Thanks :)My favourites are probably Adolin, Navani and Steris. And everyone likes Hoid right. Least favourite characters are Nale, Sazed and Kaladin. I do actually like them, they're just not my favourites.

5 hours ago, Faerie Braids said:

Hello, and welcome to the Shard! What is one of your favourite wild theories?

Thanks! I know it's probably not that wild, but I saw one theory about Jasnah taking up Odium at the end of Stormlight. The Thaylens worship the Passions, so Odium must have originally been Passion, but Rayse's hate changed the intent. Jasnah is great at controlling emotions so she would have the most control over the Shard of Passion. I just think it would be really cool.

4 hours ago, Colors said:

Welcome.

If you could have any combination of 3 unique Cosmere magical abilities what would you choose?

Thanks, I think I'd choose surge of abrasion, steelpushing and awakening, if you mean 3 different magic systems. If not I'd probably go with surge of transformation instead of awakening.

4 hours ago, cosmeredoug_30 said:

Thanks, I think I'd choose surge of abrasion, steelpushing and awakening, if you mean 3 different magic systems. If not I'd probably go with surge of transformation instead of awakening.

Nah, you can take more than one from the same magic system if you want.

By unique I moreso meant you cant choose being a Mistborn and get 16 different abilities, you had to choose one...which you did :)