Gods of Chaos-A D&D Campaign

TheFrugalWizard

I saw that a few years back, there was a D&D campaign on the site that kind of died out. I was wondering if anybody was interested in starting something similar. Anyone can join anytime, I'll just add you in. You can send me downloads for your character sheets from D&D beyond or a picture or whatever works, and we'll get going. I will play DM, quoting people whenever possible and giving you scenarios. It would be nice if we could have a set time of day to play, and we could post during the rest of the week as whenever. It would just take forever to play if everyone was posting lathargically. I'm EST. 

I have a campaign ready, I just need interest. Let me know, and hopefully this can be a success.

35 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

I saw that a few years back, there was a D&D campaign on the site that kind of died out. I was wondering if anybody was interested in starting something similar. Anyone can join anytime, I'll just add you in. You can send me downloads for your character sheets from D&D beyond or a picture or whatever works, and we'll get going. I will play DM, quoting people whenever possible and giving you scenarios. It would be nice if we could have a set time of day to play, and we could post during the rest of the week as whenever. It would just take forever to play if everyone was posting lathargically. I'm EST. 

I have a campaign ready, I just need interest. Let me know, and hopefully this can be a success.

i would love to play. i have no experience of playing but i have been looking for someone to play with irl. i don't have any of the starter kits but have had some experience with dnd beyond and various copies of the online rules. i am SGT for clarification.

10 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

i would love to play. i have no experience of playing but i have been looking for someone to play with irl. i don't have any of the starter kits but have had some experience with dnd beyond and various copies of the online rules. i am SGT for clarification.

Great! I'm glad you're interested. Once I get a bit more interest we can start a campaign. With you as SGT, that makes it difficult but we might be able to play at 10:00 AM SGT (9:00 PM EST). 

7 hours ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

Great! I'm glad you're interested. Once I get a bit more interest we can start a campaign. With you as SGT, that makes it difficult but we might be able to play at 10:00 AM SGT (9:00 PM EST). 

we could move it from 10:00 am sgt to something a bit earlier. Maybe 8 or 8:30. simply because starting a campaign at 9:00 pm est will mean that it will run on for a while.

On 2/19/2024 at 8:49 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

yeah that works for me. i am normally awake around 7-7:30 am sgt

OK them we just need some more interest and we can start. Once I get at least one or two other people, we can start and go from there.

Edit: Okay I think we can just start, and we'll do live sessions when we get more prople. Can you send me your character? lvl. 1 if that makes a difference.

Edit: this thread seems dead. Private message me if you stumble upon this thread and are interested.

Edited by TheFrugalWizard