Help! I need a title!

I’m writing a book for a creative writing class and I don’t have the full story, but I have to make a title and a cover and turn it in today. Can y’all give me suggestions for the book title? Here’s some info:

It’s fantasy, takes place on Earth, with all the major cities and such, but the gimmick is that they’ve all sunk into the ground and they rest in giant caverns, and people are required to go down into the caverns to retrieve valuable technology. The main 2 Characters are Eleanor “Nell” (insert last name here) and her Brother (Insert name here[I had a name idea but I scrapped it]) Nell is a major noble but doesn’t want to be. Her brother hates this and so is kinda a jerk to her. The magic system hasn’t been worked out yet, but I have ideas for it to be tied to crystals (unsure yet, so it may change)

Any ideas? If so, lemme know

Here's a bunch of random things that came to mind:

-The Magic Down Under (lowkey sounds like it's about australia, yeah this one isn't great)

-Deep Down (could refer to both the caves and the characters inner struggles)

- Lost to the Dark 

-Beacon in the Deep

-Shining Through

-Down again

-Purgatory (here me out with this one--)

-The Darkness Devours

-Cities of the Deep

3 minutes ago, I read Stormlight first said:

Maybe Deep Down?

(you posted this before I finished writing) Great minds think alike lol!

These are all great!

Lol “The Magic Down Under” does sound like it’s a Tour Pamphlet for Australia or something, but it’s still funny.

What about Shining Down? I also really like Cities of the Deep, though I will say it sounds like an Atlantis themed book so I might have to tweak it a bit.

1 minute ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

These are all great!

Lol “The Magic Down Under” does sound like it’s a Tour Pamphlet for Australia or something, but it’s still funny.

What about Shining Down? I also really like Cities of the Deep, though I will say it sounds like an Atlantis themed book so I might have to tweak it a bit.

Oh yeah, I didn't think about how "the deep" can refer to the ocean. I like the idea of Shining Down, it mirrors the characters movements as they go down into the caves, and it represents your characters as something bright and hopeful. Nice symbolism!

Thanks! I’m probably going to use Deep Down for now, and if I see a suggestion that really aligns with what I want the book to be about or I can find a way to fit Shining Down into it, I’ll use it.

I’m using Deep Down for now because of JM’s explanation, tied with the fact that both of y’all recommended it, so I’d consider it a good idea. Thanks again!