Era 3 idea

Xiahida

Wax's daughter is named Tindwyl, a "traditional" name. Sazed had a crush on Tindwyl, maybe something happens to Wax's daughter and Sazed interveines, disrupting the precious balance. Just a random idea but still could happen 

15 hours ago, Xiahida said:

Wax's daughter is named Tindwyl, a "traditional" name. Sazed had a crush on Tindwyl, maybe something happens to Wax's daughter and Sazed interveines, disrupting the precious balance. Just a random idea but still could happen 

It's just a name. She isn't Sazed's Tindwyl, he has no emotional attachment to that kid. Sazed already is out of balance.

On 2/15/2024 at 12:17 AM, RoyalBeeMage said:

might be cool if kelsier does some finagling and become the shard of autonomy. it fits his personality best out of the shards i feel.

I don't know, to me Kelsier is a poor fit for Autonomy. He's too into controlling things, Autonomy is kid of the antithesis of that.

Kelsier is a perfect follower of Autonomy, but not a  good autonomy if that makes sense.

Edited by Colors

1 hour ago, Colors said:

I don't know, to me Kelsier is a poor fit for Autonomy. He's too into controlling things, Autonomy is kid of the antithesis of that.

Kelsier is a perfect follower of Autonomy, but not a  good autonomy if that makes sense.

Exactly like Bavadin, current Vessel of Autonomy. Just look how Bilming was described in TLM.

28 minutes ago, alder24 said:

Exactly like Bavadin, current Vessel of Autonomy. Just look how Bilming was described in TLM.

I don't feel Kelsier shares the same outlook as Bavadin. He doesn't really believe in the survival of the fittest perspective in the way Bavadin does. 

Kelsier is bold and willing to do what it takes to achieve his goals, but I don't know that he values that as a universal norm, and I'm not sure he places competition and struggle at such a high level. He survives and urges others to, but I don't think he subscribes to Bavadin's desire for people to prove themselves.

But, I guess they don't need to be a 1 to 1 correspondence.