Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

49 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Yes, I do. You just haven't seen them yet. You already expect me too, as you just said."

"i dont expect you to. i know that you can lurn in time."

8 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny heard Aaron whisper something. Had he woken up? Talking to anyone other than Roy would be preferable. Hopefully he had.

”Aaron?”

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron freezes, his breath hitching as he hears jenny call his name. Damn it, I should have said nothing. He mentally blasts himself. "Yes" he replies to Jenny, trying to sound sleepy, and tired. 

"aaron! don't interfere!"

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"If you don't expect me to, then you wouldn't be trying to do anything. But whatever you want to try, it won't work. And since it won't work, you know it'll be best for me to leave."

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"If you don't expect me to, then you wouldn't be trying to do anything. But whatever you want to try, it won't work. And since it won't work, you know it'll be best for me to leave."

"nah. its still posible for you to do something bad. besides it should be easyish to help you."

"nah. its still posible for you to do something bad. besides it should be easyish to help you."

Terrance almost laughed. "You think after I've tried and failed for years to control my abilities, it'll be "easy-ish" for you?"

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance almost laughed. "You think after I've tried and failed for years to control my abilities, it'll be "easy-ish" for you?"

"not for me. for us. we have experience with control. look at my powers. if done wrong I could instead of heal crush someone heart by accident. we were trained. so can you."

"not for me. for us. we have experience with control. look at my powers. if done wrong I could instead of heal crush someone heart by accident. we were trained. so can you."

"Did you know you were a demigod long before you got to Camp?"

I imagine he wouldn't have, since they generally aren't supposed to know or they begin attracting more monsters.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Did you know you were a demigod long before you got to Camp?"

"no i did not. even though my powers still triggered randomly and uncontrollable. i sent a bully of mine to the hospital with a hart attack before camp..."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"no i did not. even though my powers still triggered randomly and uncontrollable. i sent a bully of mine to the hospital with a hart attack before camp..."

"Yeah. Well, I've known since I was six. I've had time, and nothing's changed."

"Yeah. Well, I've known since I was six. I've had time, and nothing's changed."

"its imposible to be self taught. you need to be shown control by a demigod or a mythological being. i was taught healing by chairon himself."

"its imposible to be self taught. you need to be shown control by a demigod or a mythological being. i was taught healing by chairon himself."

"Yeah, and I got regular visits from my dad. I told you, there's nothing you can do."

"Yeah, and I got regular visits from my dad. I told you, there's nothing you can do."

"did he try teaching you? did he show you control? he must have control."

"He showed me how to use it. And... gave me some things to do, for a while."

"like what? also your dad is a Chathonic god right? that means when we get to hades we could meet up with him and get him to teach you better."

"No... He's the god of terror. Nothing to do with the underworld."

"not a chatonic god?"

oops yep you are right.

"No."

"humm.... is there a way we could call him to talk to him?"

random side quest moment!

@Lunamor

slow down mate. i am still not even half your number of posts though i am now happily back in top 4... same for you @The Aspiring Archivist

"No!" Terrance was clearly agitated. "Just give up on it, alright?"

"fine but can you still come back with me? i worriy about leaving roy alone with jenny."

41 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Are you feeling any better?”

Jenny was worried about him. Collapsing like that after using his powers so much could be dangerous. He was only 12.

"Yeah I am feeling okay" he mutters trying to continue to sound sleepy. 

42 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"Don't tell me what to do" he snaps at Roy, "I have had it with you trying to tell me what to do. I will do it how I please, and see who does better."