Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Roy’s not online right now, you can probably still have the interaction since they’re traveling in the ball once he gets back on.

4 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

That’s still…really powerful. The most powerful things we see in the books are Percy’s hurricane and Jason’s lightning, I think sustaining this would be much more powerful than either of those, and Aaron hasn’t been at camp too long. It’s not a huge deal to me, and if you want to keep it, ok, but I’m worried about characters quickly becoming overpowered and/or not having anywhere to grow to without becoming almost like minor gods in power.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lies said:

I agree with this. I’ve been keeping Jenny underpowered for her age with backstory reasons because of this, full on Hades kid level could mess with power balancing and make her outdo everyone else in battle.

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"so how long have you known that you were a child of fear incarnate?"

Alright!

He paused before answering. "Not fear. That's Phobos. My father is Deimos, god of terror and dread. And I've known since I was six. Uh... he told me."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He paused before answering. "Not fear. That's Phobos. My father is Deimos, god of terror and dread. And I've known since I was six. Uh... he told me."

"so you've meet your godly parent. i guess when you have a major one like me they are far too busy."

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Who is it?" Terrance seemed uncomfortable with the whole situation, but couldn't avoid it given their forced proximity.

"my dad is appollo. the god of the sun, light, healing and music. though I cant for the life of me play anything half decent of any instrument."

jace noticed terrances unforfortableness and shifts slightly away.

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"my dad is appollo. the god of the sun, light, healing and music. though I cant for the life of me play anything half decent of any instrument."

jace noticed terrances unforfortableness and shifts slightly away.

"Well... at least from what I know, being in contact with your godly parent isn't really a good thing. They don't care about us."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well... at least from what I know, being in contact with your godly parent isn't really a good thing. They don't care about us."

"do they not? im sure its just because they are so busy right?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"They didn't. They haven't. From what I've been told, they don't."

"maby its for the best that i have never met my dad. i would still like some clearance on what he is like though."

Jenny eventually regained her composure and uncurled from her ball, feeling rather embarrassed. No one else seemed to have been freaked out by the fall. Well, no one else had screamed, at least. She couldn’t discern much more beyond that. She started to mess with Timothy some more, at one point balancing it on top of her head.

@Weaver of Lies

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny eventually regained her composure and uncurled from her ball, feeling rather embarrassed. No one else seemed to have been freaked out by the fall. Well, no one else had screamed, at least. She couldn’t discern much more beyond that. She started to mess with Timothy some more, at one point balancing it on top of her head.

@Weaver of Lies

Edgar chuckled, squeezing her hand, then leaning over and kissing her cheek. “I love you, Jenny.”

8 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar chuckled, squeezing her hand, then leaning over and kissing her cheek. “I love you, Jenny.”

Jenny grinned stupidly.

”I love you too.”

She snapped off a particularly thick part of a branch and stuffed it in her bag, Timothy nearly tumbling off her head in the process. She decided to leave the dog in her lap instead for the time being. She couldn’t risk him getting broken.

Edited by Lunamor