Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“I’m glad it mostly worked. And am I ok…I don’t know. This is worse than I’ve ever been before.”

“Can I help?”

Jenny continued to hug Ed since that had seemed to help before. What he said scared her. She had already come very close to losing Ed before. If this was even worse, then he must be hanging on by a fraying thread.

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Can I help?”

Jenny continued to hug Ed since that had seemed to help before. What he said scared her. She had already come very close to losing Ed before. If this was even worse, then he must be hanging on by a fraying thread.

He hugged her tightly back. “Stay here? With me?”

”I love you.”

He hugged her tightly back. “Stay here? With me?”

”I love you.”

“Of course. I love you too.”

Jenny tried to ignore the fact that her headache was still present. Normally, any physical ailments she had while awake didn’t affect her in her dreams. This was highly abnormal and thus highly concerning. Ed was by far her greatest worry at the moment, however.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“Of course. I love you too.”

Jenny tried to ignore the fact that her headache was still present. Normally, any physical ailments she had while awake didn’t affect her in her dreams. This was highly abnormal and thus highly concerning. Ed was by far her greatest worry at the moment, however.

He stood there for a long moment, just holding her. Eventually, he spoke.

”What happens if I…don’t make it?”

He stood there for a long moment, just holding her. Eventually, he spoke.

“You’d go to Elysium, if you wanted to. You would’ve died because you were injured fighting a monster on a quest to save the world.”

Jenny tried to keep her fear out of her voice, but she couldn’t stop it from shaking slightly. She knew that Ed would end up somewhere wonderful, but she selfishly wanted him to stay with her instead.

”I just really don’t want you to go there yet.”

12 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

you create a new character to rejoin the party :) if you want to that is.

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance held his needle up to Roy, sharp point to his neck. His eyes flashed with anger as they met Roy's again, inciting another wave of dread and terror. "Tell me."

"i cant! if i tell than he will come for me!"

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Waiting on him to wake up wasn’t working. She needed to figure out what was wrong. Jenny looked over to Jace.

”Please don’t wake me up.”

She then proceeded to magically put herself to sleep. Immediately, she smashed her way out of her dream and back into Ed’s, not giving the voice time to react to her presence.

”Ed? Are you ok?

@RoyalBeeMage

"if you start thrashing around i will have to interfere."

16 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“You’d go to Elysium, if you wanted to. You would’ve died because you were injured fighting a monster on a quest to save the world.”

Jenny tried to keep her fear out of her voice, but she couldn’t stop it from shaking slightly. She knew that Ed would end up somewhere wonderful, but she selfishly wanted him to stay with her instead.

”I just really don’t want you to go there yet.”

“I don’t want to leave. There’s no way Elysium is better than this, better than being with you. But…if the worst happens, will you be ok?” He ran a hand through her hair, savoring this moment, knowing it might be one of their last together.

“I don’t want to leave. There’s no way Elysium is better than this, better than being with you. But…if the worst happens, will you be ok?” He ran a hand through her hair, savoring this moment, knowing it might be one of their last together.

“I…”

She couldn’t lie.

”No.”

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

“I’m doing my best to not make that a reality.”

Jenny nodded silently. He was trying. She was still terrified. She then kissed Ed, just in case she wouldn’t get the chance to do that again.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded silently. He was trying. She was still terrified. She then kissed Ed, just in case she wouldn’t get the chance to do that again.

He kissed her back, pulling her as close as he could.

The dream disappeared.

Edgar’s felt pain. So much pain. 

He kissed her back, pulling her as close as he could.

The dream disappeared.

Edgar’s felt pain. So much pain. 

Jenny felt herself rapidly pulled back to the waking world. Either Ed had woken up or the worst had happened. She immediately looked to the side.

”Ed?!”

Jenny felt herself rapidly pulled back to the waking world. Either Ed had woken up or the worst had happened. She immediately looked to the side.

”Ed?!”

Edgar wasn’t moving. Then, slowly, he drew in a rattling breath and groaned. “Ow.”

Edgar wasn’t moving. Then, slowly, he drew in a rattling breath and groaned. “Ow.”

Jenny threw her arms around Ed, careful to avoid worsening his injuries. He was alive. He was in pain, but alive. Shaking with relief, she quit trying to hold back her tears.

7 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny threw her arms around Ed, careful to avoid worsening his injuries. He was alive. He was in pain, but alive. Shaking with relief, she quit trying to hold back her tears.

He couldn’t move well, so he just smiled up at her, ignoring the pain for a moment. “I love you.”

6 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

He couldn’t move well, so he just smiled up at her, ignoring the pain for a moment. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Jenny was a blubbering mess by this point. She didn’t move for a while, continuing to let herself cry. Eventually, she looked to Jace and Aaron.

”Can you guys help Ed hurt less?”

@RoyalBeeMage

@Scars of Hathsin

6 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I can't let you stay around us when you clearly have an ulterior motive."

"i dont have any ulterior motive!" roy said starting to get a little agitated by this encounter. 

6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“I love you too.”

Jenny was a blubbering mess by this point. She didn’t move for a while, continuing to let herself cry. Eventually, she looked to Jace and Aaron.

”Can you guys help Ed hurt less?”

@RoyalBeeMage

@Scars of Hathsin

jace nodded and bent over to start healing edgar. "what happened to you edgar? actually i should ask the same of you as well jenny!"

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i dont have any ulterior motive!" roy said starting to get a little agitated by this encounter. 

jace nodded and bent over to start healing edgar. "what happened to you edgar? actually i should ask the same of you as well jenny!"

Edgar coughed. “Chimera,” he said weakly.

7 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“I’ve had this voice in my head for a while. It didn’t do much other than annoy me before, but this time it managed to take control somehow.”

Jenny rubbed her temples in an attempt to alleviate her headache. Her voice quieted.

”I almost faded away.”

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar coughed. “Chimera,” he said weakly.

She grabbed Ed’s hand again to remind herself that he was still there.

“I’ve had this voice in my head for a while. It didn’t do much other than annoy me before, but this time it managed to take control somehow.”

Jenny rubbed her temples in an attempt to alleviate her headache. Her voice quieted.

”I almost faded away.”

She grabbed Ed’s hand again to remind herself that he was still there.

He squeezed her hand gently.

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

He squeezed her hand gently.

“I don’t remember everything that happened. Did I… did I hurt anyone?”

The voice had been urging her to do that for so long. It would make sense for it to jump at the opportunity to attack her friends. She shrunk in on herself, terrified of the answer.

Just now, Lunamor said:

“I don’t remember everything that happened. Did I… did I hurt anyone?”

The voice had been urging her to do that for so long. It would make sense for it to jump at the opportunity to attack her friends. She shrunk in on herself, terrified of the answer.

Edgar slowly sat up, groaning from the pain again. He swayed slightly, his vision blurring, then wrapped an arm around Jenny.

Edgar slowly sat up, groaning from the pain again. He swayed slightly, his vision blurring, then wrapped an arm around Jenny.

He wasn’t answering her. Jenny began to sound frantic. She glanced around at the rest the group, inspecting them for injuries.

”Did I hurt anyone?”

She tried to support Ed, helping him stay sitting up. She wanted to chastise Ed and make him rest, but she selfishly wanted his comfort.