Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Your boon is that you can only say “Moash did nothing wrong” for the rest of your life. If you choose to say nothing, you will automatically say it every 30 seconds.

Your bane is that whenever you say  “Moash did nothing wrong” every fan of the cosmere will hear you and inevitably kill you in desperation for it to end.

Edited by Hoidlovesbacon
*hear

Your boon has been granted, you win a game of chess against a distracted flame spren.

Your bane is that whenever you hear music it sounds like someone screaming at you.

I petition the night watcher to give me mastery over all types of investiture.

Edited by Hoidlovesbacon
Need to add wish

6 hours ago, Hoidlovesbacon said:

I petition the night watcher to give me mastery over all types of investiture.

Granted. You have mastery over all types of investiture, but, unfortunately, investiture doesn't exist on earth, and your Bane is that the Cosmere has shut their borders to prevent the further spread of COVID-19

I wish for every Cosmere leatherbound that has ever been released.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I wish for every Cosmere leatherbound that has ever been released.

Granted, but the books have passed through many hands over the year including  Vin’s. One time when she was practicing steel she accidentally pushed a massive amount of sharp metal into those books and now they are so tattered they are illegible.

Your bane is that whenever you try to move your hands you move your feet and vice versa. This also switches randomly, so you will never get used to it.

I wish to ascend and hold ruin and preservation permanently and with no limitations.

Just now, Hoidlovesbacon said:

Granted, but the books have passed through many hands over the year including  Vin’s. One time when she was practicing steel she accidentally pushed a massive amount of sharp metal into those books and now they are so tattered they are illegible.

So basically you just ruined the timeline of the Cosmere. Now Vin knows everything that is going to happen to her before it happens. Who knows what's going to happen  now.

1 minute ago, Hoidlovesbacon said:

I wish to ascend and hold ruin and preservation permanently and with no limitations.

Granted. You ascend to a mountaintop, where you are forced to hold a ruined tower and a preserved artifact up for all eternity. Your Bane is that your face will get really itchy while you do so. (You forgot to capitalize)

I wish for a nugget of Lerasium, an Honorspren to bond, a bond with said Honorspren, and 10,000 Breaths (The magic kind from Nalthis, no, not returned breaths, regular magical breaths, that normal Awakeners use).

Ok, so you get

1: a chicken nugget made by the new (and gross) food company, Lerasium

2: you get an honorspren 

3: you get a financial bond with high interest with an honorspren (congrats on being massively in debt

4: you get 10,000 breaths, but they are stored in your chicken nugget and they are not keyed to your identity.

your bane is your vision rotates 90 degrees at random intervals

i wish for some nice pappardelle (and the knowledge on how to spell that word without autocorrect)

Edited by The Last Post

34 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

i wish for some nice pappardelle (and the knowledge on how to spell that word without autocorrect)

Granted, you get some pappardelle that was nice until it was dumped into old Elantris 9 years ago. You now have the knowledge on how to spell” that word without autocorrect”

Your bane is the pappardelle is self-replenishing and you can only eat it for the rest of your life.

I wish to Ascend to hold the Shards of Ruin and Preservation previously held by Ati and Leras permanently and with no limitations.

7 minutes ago, Hoidlovesbacon said:

I wish to Ascend to hold the Shards of Ruin and Preservation previously held by Ati and Leras permanently and with no limitations.

Granted. You Ascend temporarily, and temporarily hold the shards of Ruin and Preservation, previously held by Ati and Leras, who permanently and without restrictions remain in possession their Shards, in your "hands" for a time of no more than five minutes. Your bane is that Ruin doesn't appreciate what you are doing, and as such he kills you.

I wish for whatever the Nightwatcher wants to give me.

22 hours ago, Hoidlovesbacon said:

Your boon is that you can only say “Moash did nothing wrong” for the rest of your life. If you choose to say nothing, you will automatically say it every 30 seconds.

Your bane is that whenever you say  “Moash did nothing wrong” every fan of the cosmere will hear you and inevitably kill you in desperation for it to end.

Moash did nothing wrong.

21 minutes ago, Hoidlovesbacon said:

Have you read the second book where

Reveal hidden contents

Moash tries to kill the king!

Have you read the first book where

Spoiler

Szeth does.

Also, he just doesn't deserve the hate. He isn't even that evil.

14 hours ago, Hoidlovesbacon said:

I wish to permanently and without limitations gain the power of Ruin and Preservation previously held by Leras and Ati

Granted. You gain this power permanently and without limitations. Your bane is that the rest of the Shards feel so threatened by you that they gang up on you and lock you away or all eternity.

I wish to be able to speak with any character in the Cosmere that I want to, whenever I want to.

50 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I wish to be able to speak with any character in the Cosmere that I want to, whenever I want to.

Granted you are now able to talk to them whenever you want, unfortunately it broadcasts to the entire cosmere(including Odium) and they cannot respond to you. Also you will look as if you are talking to no one on earth.

Your bane is Odium find out about this and how you know about all the cosmere, so he kills you.

I wish Harmony/Sazed will kill Odium and dispel his power so much that no one will ever be able to reassemble his shard.

21 minutes ago, Hoidlovesbacon said:

Granted you are now able to talk to them whenever you want, unfortunately it broadcasts to the entire cosmere(including Odium) and they cannot respond to you. Also you will look as if you are talking to no one on earth.

Speak "with" implies two-way conversation. This is the last straw! I'm suing the Nightwatcher for intentional twisting of my words!

4 minutes ago, Hoidlovesbacon said:

Unfortunately you owe her spheres which you cannot get without asking her

Actually, I just remembered something. I'm stopping my lawsuit.

1 hour ago, Hoidlovesbacon said:

I wish Harmony/Sazed will kill Odium and dispel his power so much that no one will ever be able to reassemble his shard.

Granted Harmony/Sazed kills Odium, but not Rayse, and then dispels all of his (his being Harmony's) power so much that Harmony can never be reassembled. Your Bane is that Rayse takes his power back and then kills you.

I wish that I was not in debt.