Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted. The entirety of your super strength is located on your left oblique. Have fun using it!

I wish we could rid ourselves of those biological impulses which are inapplicable in a modern setting.

Done. As I don't know your culture, and therefore what impulses are applicable to your particular situation, I just removed them all to be safe. Does that count the impulse to breathe?

I want a pony made out of diamonds.

Granted. For your plain rudeness, you are a paraplegic.

I wish that no one had the Monday feeling but me. I will take it from everyone.

Granted Captain Noble Sacrifice. Perhaps this bead of Lerasium will brighten your day.

I wish for absolution.

Back on topic, I'll grant that, and the curse is that it's conditional on You spending one week every year volunteering at an orphanage in somewhere remote for the rest of your life. (You have to pay travel costs)

I'll wish to go back three years, but to remember my experiences so I can make better decisions.

Granted--but once you reach this day again, the timeline will reset to three years previously. You will spend the rest of eternity trapped in a three-year time loop, never capable of breaking free or progressing in your life.

I wish to have a thick and bushy beard.

Granted--but once you reach this day again, the timeline will reset to three years previously. You will spend the rest of eternity trapped in a three-year time loop, never capable of breaking free or progressing in your life.

I wish to have a thick and bushy beard.

I'm trying to decide how bad this is...

Granted. A stranger on the other side of the world has control of your left arm and you have control of his. Anything you try to do with your left arm moves his instead and vice versa. (Including trying to stroke your beard)

I wish for a lightsaber.

Edited by jasonpenguin

I'm trying to decide how bad this is...

Granted. A stranger on the other side of the world has control of your left arm and you have control of his. Anything you try to do with your left arm moves his instead and vice versa.

I wish for a lightsaber.

Granted. Admittedly, it's a non-working lightsaber, but it's better than nothing.

I wish to be a Force user.

Granted.  It's a sandwich that somebody else likes, but you don't.

I wish I had 10 dollars so that I could buy a chipotle burrito (chicken, both beans, brown rice, cheese, and guac, to be specific, so that I don't share redbird's curse).

Granted. Unfortunately, my salivary glands drowned out my higher brain functions when I read the words Chipotle burrito; no curse.

I wish for a panda bear.

Granted. You can draw circles, but nothing else.

I wish that I had a scented yankee candle.

You really don't wanna wish that.

Edit: granted. But, of course, it stinks with a mighty foul stench. You die the end.

I wish to be a Shard.

Edited by inexorablePanda