New Oversimplified Video!

21 minutes ago, KelsierFortnite said:

Oversimplified has come out with a new video on the Second Punic War! I highly recommend anyone who hasn't seen his channel on Youtube to check it out. I'd say this latest video is his best one yet.

I believe you mean, my friend, that Oversimplified has come out with two parts in his second punic war thing.

Two videos.

This just happened to be the day that I checked his channel. It was the first time in a long while. And I saw it was releasing and got to watch the first punic wars videos, then jump right into these new ones. I cannot wait for part 3. Those were freaking epic. Could do with less booty jokes though, but that's just me. After it was done once, it didn't need to be done at least three more times.

7 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I believe you mean, my friend, that Oversimplified has come out with two parts in his second punic war thing.

Two videos.

This just happened to be the day that I checked his channel. It was the first time in a long while. And I saw it was releasing and got to watch the first punic wars videos, then jump right into these new ones. I cannot wait for part 3. Those were freaking epic. Could do with less booty jokes though, but that's just me. After it was done once, it didn't need to be done at least three more times.

Sorry, I guess I was considering them one video because they were on the same topic.

I instantly went to watch this! I remember a while ago about Hannibal's crushing victory at Cannae, but man, it is so cool to go through it again. I love these videos.