The Hunger Games Chat Thread

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

imagion living in a contry where going to nexus is actually a distant possibility without you having to fly halfway across the world... *sigh*

Imagine living somewhere actually cool. I would trade places with you a million times over trust me.

Just now, The Stormfather said:

Oh...

You'll get it! No way if your that attentive you don;t get the ones that come out after.

🤞

Just now, Edema Rue said:

IMAGINE LIVING IN UTAH

KNOWING BRANDON SANDERSON’S SISTER IN LAW

AND STILL NOT GETTING TICKETS

IMAGINE THAT, @RoyalBeeMage!!!

um anyway I’m trying to work or volunteer for it, but I haven’t heard back on that and haven’t been able to get tickets, so… *sighs* I’ll let you know if that changes. Otherwise, I’d love to. Meeting shaders is so fun (even if you’re all taller than me)

I see you're... passionate.

Well.

Uhm.

At least you live in Utah?

2 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

I'm probably not taller than you.

Unless I suddenly become a giraffe. Which I doubt will happen.

WAIT SERIOUSLY

I’ve never met or heard of a sharder who’s shorter than me

please please this could be a big moment

how tall are you? 

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

WAIT SERIOUSLY

I’ve never met or heard of a sharder who’s shorter than me

please please this could be a big moment

how tall are you? 

I PMed it to you.

Not really sure I want to tell EVERYONE.

Although you are quite nice, people are generally not the kindest about height.

Nothing against anyone in particular.

21 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

IMAGINE LIVING IN UTAH

KNOWING BRANDON SANDERSON’S SISTER IN LAW

AND STILL NOT GETTING TICKETS

IMAGINE THAT, @RoyalBeeMage!!!

what on earth! that is so cool(knowing Brandon's sister in law!) I feel for you...

20 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Imagine living somewhere actually cool. I would trade places with you a million times over trust me.

yeah fair enough. i do love being where I am...

2 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Anyone willing to help organize a Hunger  Games meeting at Dragonsteel? (Also anyone willing to come to that?)

I can PM you if you respond to this.

I'll be there :)

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

@J. Magi you wanna talk silly flashback scenes with the two of them or do you not wanna do that?

Yeees (sorry we were making ice cream and my hands were busy)

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Oh no worries!!!!

wait, how old is sharp? oh, and I absolutely want a sledding scene, where Krin is the sled.

Sharp is 19, but still kinda baby-faced. I do imagine him taller than Krin though

(Also yes, the Krin sled would be beautiful lol)

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Yeah, thats what i thought too.

How long has it been since Krin started having powers? I just imagine him using them to cheat at games during family reunions lol

Just now, J. Magi said:

How long has it been since Krin started having powers? I just imagine him using them to cheat at games during family reunions lol

since about age 10? and i imagine most family gatherings would be very weird lol. 

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

since about age 10? and i imagine most family gatherings would be very weird lol. 

Yes, not to mention they're a weird family to begin with

I was thinking they could totally do a ton of messing around as younger kids, pulling pranks and stuff lol

Just now, J. Magi said:

Yes, not to mention they're a weird family to begin with

I was thinking they could totally do a ton of messing around as younger kids, pulling pranks and stuff lol

yeah, absolutely. Sharp would've been... 13 when Krin got his surgebinding. this'll be funny. oh yeah, if you looked closely, Krinarl's mother is a whore, just like Kandy's was, but with different results. Krin gets to have a loving family. 

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

yeah, absolutely. Sharp would've been... 13 when Krin got his surgebinding. this'll be funny. oh yeah, if you looked closely, Krinarl's mother is a whore, just like Kandy's was, but with different results. Krin gets to have a loving family. 

Oh for sure, Krins fathers side of the family would've definitely accepted seeing as it's a similar situation to Kandy. I don't know if Sharp's father wouldn't be super happy about it though, he's a really strict person. (not evil though, we've been there and done that lol)

Just now, J. Magi said:

Oh for sure, Krins fathers side of the family would've definitely accepted seeing as it's a similar situation to Kandy. I don't know if Sharp's father wouldn't be super happy about it though, he's a really strict person. (not evil though, we've been there and done that lol)

exactly, since krin's father is directly descended from kandy himself, its kinda like "Well, I guess I'm doing this now." Nobody was particularly happy with Krin's father's choices.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

exactly, since krin's father is directly descended from kandy himself, its kinda like "Well, I guess I'm doing this now." Nobody was particularly happy with Krin's father's choices.

Oh for sure, yeah.

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Oh for sure, yeah.

Kaz (Krin's father) keeps having to fend off everyone's snarky comments at family gatherings, and his wife just keeps on rolling her eyes. there's a thing to this, but its gonna be a secret unless you really wanna hear, then you can pm me about it.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaz (Krin's father) keeps having to fend off everyone's snarky comments at family gatherings, and his wife just keeps on rolling her eyes. there's a thing to this, but its gonna be a secret unless you really wanna hear, then you can pm me about it.

Okay!

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Yeah friends, let’s possibly move this to a Pm. As fun as this is to hear this sounds more like a personal conversation ☺️☺️☺️

Whoops, sounds good!

Just now, The Stormfather said:

Mark was enslaved by people in Malwish masks. Now he hates bright colors. If he ever meets an Awakener.....

*nervous laughter*

Edited by J. Magi

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Yeah friends, let’s possibly move this to a Pm. As fun as this is to hear this sounds more like a personal conversation ☺️☺️☺️

thats... probably a better idea although i didn't know if it would've been better in this thread or a PM so thank you for clearing that up.