New around here; the Roughs were getting rough

Titan Arum

Howdy Everyone!

I'm new to the 17th Shard as a poster, but just decided this week to end my lurker status. I've only been reading the forum and the wiki for the last few months because I just started reading Brandon's books in June (I've finished WoK, WoR, every Mistborn book; I'm halfway through Warbreaker, and have White Sand loaded on my Kindle for my next trip). Thus, I feel like I'm ready to start contributing to the forum! 

One of my biggest obsessions lately has been trying to determine who all the Worldhoppers are in the Cosmere. I know that I've read books out of order for this, and am sad that I didn't get the same GASP moment when many of you discovered Vasher in WoR.

From this obsession, I've been trying to determine who the Terriswoman Worldhopper is...and I think I'm getting close to posting in the near future my deduction. As I'm reading Warbreaker, I'm taking detailed notes on every woman named in the novel, while not discounting the possibility that she could simply be an unnamed servant woman. Once I finish and compile all of my notes, you'll see my theory. 

Cheers, all!

Thanks for the salutations everyone! much appreciated. I'm not sure what this cookie and doughnut thing is, but I'll figure it out. On a side note, how do I do the 'spoiler' stuff so that I don't give things away to people?

Greetings and Salutations
Here have a cookie and an upvote.(one can be more harmful than the other)

I look forward to your thread on worldhoppers. Have a favorite?

I'd say that my favorite Worldhopper currently is Hoid, because trying to understand his motive is hard to do. I also like Vasher in the Stormlight Archive. Not sure yet how I feel about him in Warbreaker. Who's your favorite Worldhopper, Fatebreaker?

Welcome friend! Take an upvote for being a newcomer and having a great intro title :) I would avoid that cookie, but I can give you doughnuts instead. B)
I assume your a mistborn fan? Like me?

Thanks for the upvote! I am a total mistborn fan. I enjoy the world of Scadrial immensely, except there's one sticking point I have: I love Sazed as a character but became disgusted with his  

religious existential crisis in the Hero of Ages. I understand that characters can have highs and lows (almost bipolar even!), but Sazed was/is better than that. As Harmony, he's redeemed, but man...

Edited by Titan Arum

• 2 weeks later...