Ello...Idk if there already is one of these, but if not it needs to be a thing! This thread is for the greek nerds...the mythology, history, the Illiad, Odyssey, modern takes, anything! Discussion and participation is required cuz it's gonna be really awkward if I'm the only one of these around 🥴

Have fun! 😜 

Edited by Part Of The Narrative

When from when I was seven to when I was ten I was really obsessed with Greek mythology (and history and geography to a lesser extent) but I’ve forgotten most of it by now. It’s still interesting though.

I’m also the only person I know that likes the Iliad more than the Odyssey, does anyone else feel this way?

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

When from when I was seven to when I was ten I was really obsessed with Greek mythology (and history and geography to a lesser extent) but I’ve forgotten most of it by now. It’s still interesting though.

I’m also the only person I know that likes the Iliad more than the Odyssey, does anyone else feel this way?

I like the Odyssey a LOT...but also the Illiad? Idk it's hard for me to choose but I think I like the Odyssey better 😆

1 hour ago, Supreme Leader said:

YES MA'AM

(I'm gonna hang Paris by his slimy little toes and cackle as I dip him into the void.)

I just would want to watch. Stand behind everyone and just watch and smile creepily.

Yeah, I really hate Paris.

On 1/8/2024 at 9:49 PM, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I just would want to watch. Stand behind everyone and just watch and smile creepily.

Yeah, I really hate Paris.

All successful void-dippings need a someone to watch and grin unnervingly

On 1/8/2024 at 7:08 AM, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

the Iliad more than the Odyssey

The Iliad is better by far

3 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Do we drop him in or just dangle him for a while?

Dangle yell then drop. He started the trodjen war if I remember correctly by giving the golden apple to Aphrodite 

Edited by RoyalBeeMage