Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

27 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Your exe tilted me in this game more than anything else I won’t even lie >>

I took notes on why it was so bad

I haven’t taken notes during games for years 

But anyway :P 

I don’t blame you. It kinda derailed the game, led to a lot of unnecessary village deaths and a vague soft clear for Beagle. At that point I was tilted by Zebra telegraphing they were going to kill me no matter what I said and wanted to end my suffering earlier rather than later. Should have tried to convince him anyway, as frustrating as that prospect felt.

Hey Penguin,

We're at a critical point, and I need your attention on something big. After combing through Chameleon's posts, something's fishy, especially in [Link 4]. Here's the breakdown:

[Link 1]: Chameleon's keeping it vague, avoiding the real talk. Classic wolf move to fly under the radar.

[Link 2]: When asked about their whereabouts, Chameleon dodges the question. Wolves love to dance around the facts.

[Link 3]: More of the same – confusing statements meant to throw us off the scent.

[Link 4]: Chameleon responds to a crucial question with an odd level of defensiveness. When questioned about their voting pattern, they get defensive and throw suspicion onto others instead of giving a straight answer. Wolves often try to divert attention, and this reaction raises a red flag.

Take a close look at that last link, Penguin. The way Chameleon reacts seems more like a wolf trying to cover their tracks than a townie genuinely contributing. We need your vote to lock this in and secure a win for the town.

Let's keep it real, and let's vote out Chameleon. We can't afford to let this slip through our fingers.

Time's ticking, and our town's fate is on the line.

ChatGPT sends its regards 😔 I RNGed a selection of Cham's posts.

As I said in the elim doc I felt I was extremely outed based on the VCs since I voted on the wrong trains every time it mattered but surprisingly most people didn’t really notice idk lol. And we exe’d the few who dared notice 

Smoking Meerkat was big for us

I mean, I also had quite bad voting patterns. I think I voted on an Elim twice before that last turn? And one of those was on Albatross the turn where we definitely should have taken out Vulture instead of splitting enough for a Heron exe.

Probably were a few clues. But despite my efforts, I also just did not have time for an extensive reread in addition to playing defense so much.

Also both times I got exe-tied, it was all from Village votes :P

Yeah this was tiring. Losing two of our power roles to the filter before we got the chance to use them + being alive for so long meant I had 0 WiM especially at the end there. I hadn’t backread anything and was coming up with random arguments based off memory alone 😛 

I was never going for a no-kill. My odds surely would’ve been lower than 50% if I went for that and also I’m all for ending these games quicker if I can

I'm a vanilla villager! 😛 

Spoiler

Thanks

Going into D4 I was super demotivated lol. It was literally just Alb and myself against 12 villagers (one with 2 lives so essentially 13 villagers) and Alb was deep in PoE + I thought of myself as outed for my votes. So I'm glad I somehow managed to get to F2 and the outcome of the coinflip doesn't really matter to me either way. :)

You're telling me we got through an ENTIRE game and NO ONE won an Oops Award? 

What an excellent consolation prize!!

There's still time. 

Anyway, under the circumstances, this was incredible elim play! 

Because of the tables? 

Because of all the pretty tables! 

8 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

You're telling me we got through an ENTIRE game and NO ONE won an Oops Award? 

What an excellent consolation prize!!

There's still time. 

Anyway, under the circumstances, this was incredible elim play! 

Because of the tables? 

Because of all the pretty tables! 

*ahem* i feel funny because ive won that several times over.

13 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

@Oxblood Beagle, nice playing! Wish I'd been able to convince folks back before dying but my timing was really bad, and you did a good job brushing off the points I made.

Swan's case on Beagle is one of the reasons Beagle edged it for me over Scorp when I was going over D3 again. 

well I didn't get to play much and honestly I'm fine with that

I do feel a wee bit chuffed that not only was my D1 trust PM all villagers but specifically the exact list of 4 players who an elim circa D1 highlighted as "dangerous; will need to kill at some point"

anyways v well played to the active spiked for getting this far

Beagle especially obviously, I was rooting for you <3

But also Alb and Vulture

Those of you who were in the dead doc have already seen it once (perhaps your powers have doubled since then!), but for old time's sake, I leave you all with a final prequel meme to contemplate as you all await the fabulous ending:

aDzBPOG_460s.jpg

May it make you all strong and wise, and may the luckiest team win :P