Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

Day 7: Approaching the Deadlion

If Guln noticed he’d lost a minute of time, he didn’t show it. He regaled Sidor with stories of the cutthroat competition between nobles for the privilege of deciding which houses would be encompassed within Luthadel’s walls and thus maintain their Great House status, and the thousands of skaa workers who died as a result every time the walls were rebuilt.

The conversation ended when they reached their room. Intelligence agent Tass was standing outside the door, decidedly not suspiciously.

“Finally,” she hissed, barely trying to conceal her hostility. “That better be you, Linaan.”

Such words would usually not be sufficient to get rid of Guln, but Sidor nudged her sharply, prompting Linaan to switch into a more human version of her default form, keeping only the ears and nose. “Right on time, as always,” she replied.

“Tsk,” Tass dismissed her before turning to Sidor. “This briefing is for Intelligence only, but I assume she’d tell you anyway. Come in.”

“So thoughtful to invite us into our own room,” Sidor’ remarked, unlocking the door and ushering everyone inside before closing and locking it behind her. “We’ll be heading down for this.”

Tass grimaced but said nothing as Linaan lit a torch and pried open the trapdoor under the mattress, leading everyone underground into her ossuary. The central space was merely a five square meter chamber, but embedded in each wall was a closet full of all the animal, human, and crafted bones Linaan had accumulated during her time in Tyrian Falls.

“I really hate this place,” Tass muttered. “Way to convince people that you’re not going to kill and eat us.”

“The report, please,” insisted Sidor.

Tass lifted an eyebrow. “You’re not my boss anymore, but whatever. If you’re not going to check me for spikes first, here we go.” She handed Linaan a steel tablet. “This report came from one of our embedded spies within the New Empire’s army, which, by the way, is still on schedule to arrive here, verified thrice over. Their army has been searching certain settlements for supplies from the Final Empire, and we’ve finally determined what their ultimate goal is. They’re searching for the Lord Ruler’s atium supply, and they’ll stop at nothing to get it.”

Linaan Prime headed for Alson’s office. As Tyrian Falls’ official representative to the outside world, Alson would need to be involved in establishing diplomatic relationships with outside entities. On the way, she detected a familiar scent in the air, one of only two remaining people who participated in the hunt for the Spiked without providing any personal information save an alias. Linaan Prime inhaled again. What was Lion doing out late at night when their Soothing powers worked best during the day when lots of other people were around? Linaan Prime diverted from her path and followed Lion into a newly built barracks, shifting her form all the way into a soldiery-looking human.

As Linaan Prime entered the barracks, she saw the crowd of new recruits and  called-up reserves were having a fierce argument about the futility of fighting the New Empire’s armies.

“We have barely four days until the deadline,” a nobleman argued. “What hope do we have of defeating a massive professional army?”

“We won’t fight them,” argued an older skaa reserve fighter. “We’ll force them to besiege us. Reinforcements will come.”

“Hah! Counting on reinforcements? The so-called Kyrtal Alliance is held together by mere convenience. None of our “allies” will send soldiers to die for us when they can just hide across their river and wait for the New Empire to crush us on their way to Fadrex City. I say we join them now. Better subjects than corpses.”

“By that logic, we should give into the Spiked as well.” Afandor crossed his arms, taking a defiant stance as he entered the argument before anyone else could reply. “You speak from a place of privilege most of us won’t experience under this New Empire, so if you want to roll over and accept their reign, get out of these barracks and join the other army. We have neither the time to argue nor the trust to offer a coward.”

The nobleman’s face grew red as he squared off with Afandor. “Coward? Sensible, more like. What chance do we have?”

Someone else stepped forward. Linaan Prime sensed the slightest shift. A slight relaxing in Afandor’s shoulders. The nobleman taking a slight breath and a small step backwards. Someone was soothing them. Linaan looked to Lion.

They were focused on the center of the argument, clearly using their subtle touch to soothe away the harsh emotions—understandably high with the army practically at their doorstep. Not something Linaan Prime approved of, only her centuries of practice in imitating human body language allowed her to relax instead of instinctively lashing out at anyone who attempted to control her, but soothing was arguably necessary when there was so much fear.

But Linaan Prime wasn’t the only one to notice, and others were not so forgiving. Lion suddenly gasped. The crowd of soldiers around them burst into motion as soon as Lion collapsed. Linaan Prime pushed forward to find Lion already bleeding out, an obsidian knife lying next to them in a pool of blood. It was too late to save them, but it might not be too late to find their killer.

But no one ran. No one pushed away from the crowd. No one stood out. Whoever had stabbed Lion had disappeared through anonymity amongst the new recruits.

Opal Lion has been killed! They were a Village Soother.

Day Seven has begun! The turn will end on Monday, January 22nd at 6:00 PM PT/ Tuesday, January 23rd at 2 a.m. GMT / 1 p.m. AEDT.

Player List:

Spoiler

Amber Vulture Sasha de Vries, Detective Spiked Thug
Amethyst Scorpion Barney Detective
Azure Mouse Maihler, Meme Artist Village Tineye
Charcoal Hyena Hobbyist Village Smoker
Chartreuse Penguin Murph, Carpenter/Armorer
Coral Swan Ananame, Noble Thief Village Rioter
Cream Tuatara Spiked Rioter
Emerald Falcon Tune, Graffiti Artist Village
Fuchsia Ostrich Endsayer, Endsayer Village
Indigo Weasel Quagmire, 3 "Weasels" in a Trenchcoat Village Smoker
Ivory Dragonfly Bartleby, Witch Doctor Village Mistborn
Magenta Albatross Grandiose Verbosity Spiked
Mauve Crocodile Village
Melon Dingo Barrrrrrrg, Obligator Spiked Seeker
Mint Heron Stray Dog Villager
Onyx Flamingo M, Orator + Researcher Village Tineye
Opal Lion Village Soother
Oxblood Beagle
Pearl Chameleon Samwise, Obligator
Plum Rhinoceros Nalthian Village Soother
Quartz Zebra Zee, Accidentally Spiked Village Coinshot
Saffron Iguana Village Lurcher
Sage Kangaroo Leo, Amnesiac
Salmon Meerkat Sal, Loyalist Village
Sapphire Elephant Forgetful Village

PMs are closed

Yeah, that's what I was expecting. Rather annoying, though.

If everyone's telling the truth, that's the last power role. Me a Smoker, Chameleon a Thug, and then 3 Vanillas.

But, thanks to Smoked Salmon, clearly not everyone is telling the truth. Whether that's me the claimed Smoker, or one of you four who hid their Smoker/Mistborn role, or something else. (I'm also assuming the V!Swan and V!Lion weren't lying about their actions... hopefully that isn't an issue.)

That's the trick, then.

• Scorpion and Beagle - these two have been Village read for most of the game, aside from some smaller pushes. They're also going to be real annoying to tell apart without a re-read.
  • Chameleon - technically, we could solve that now. E!Chameleon is presumably a Smoker or Mistborn instead of a Thug, so they'd die to the exe as normal, while V!Chameleon would stay alive. Issue with that is, V!Chameleon is pretty useful as a Thug and an issue that a solo elim will have to deal with eventually unless they want to try and win an extra coin toss (speaking from experience of Dingo vs Penguin back in AG8). But that becomes nothing if we lose our nerve and exe Chameleon early - and Cham would probably be NKed right after.
  • Sage Kangaroo - first in the PoE. Similar situation as Albatross, and just difficult to read at the point of the game where that's suspicious on its own. I do want to go back to look at things, but for now, I'm fine voting here.
  • Chartreuse Penguin - and then there's me. The claimed Smoker when there's a unknown Smoker and the simplest explanation is that I just lied about who I was Smoking. This is gonna be fun. I don't know why E!me would lie about it only to have V!Meerkat cut in line at the PoE in front of Kangaroo, but I also don't know why an E!Smoker would be on Meerkat in the first place. Although, on the plus side, I don't think I'm getting NKed by the real Elim Smoker anytime soon. 

Uh because you could bring up this exact point if you are ever sussed? Isn't that the point of bussing? As a master bus driver myself, I know that the two largest bus indicators are:

-using the bus to defend yourself

-overweighing the buses' alignment indicative property on yourself

And you've done both.

I don't know what either of those two mean. I'm just saying don't condemn me for being the player who as spoken the least among those of us alive. Don't park a vote on me and just doze off for the rest of the cycle. Go through my posts. Go through other players' post. Don't waste these two days because you WILL need to solve [Scorpion, Beagle, Penguin] after I die. 

I'll start off with hunch that Lion was as much killed for their last cycle case on Scorp or perhaps even more so because of it, rather than them being a Seeker. 

I'm still baffled by the missing vote though. The personal responsible still allowed us to ML Swan and Meerkat basically unopposed. 

Lion was a claimed Soother so their death isn’t surprising at all and I’d generally stay away from NKAing this kind of a kill. But bear with me, imagine an e!Penguin world assuming only one elim left:

Lion is hard defending you, and Lion can make a vote of their choice disappear 

Scorpion has you first in PoE

Beagle has trusted you all game but hasn’t commented on you in the last cycle 

Kangaroo exists, Chameleon exists 

Reasonable to assume E!Penguin wouldn’t wanna NK a claimed thug (Cham) or a villager they can get ML’d (Kangaroo), yes? The expected kill is Lion for their claimed role but realistically any of lion/scorp/beagle dying isn’t too eyebrow-raising.

So…Doesn’t E!Penguin just kill me here? That way, they get Lion to ML Scorpion for them, who otherwise would’ve been a threat to Penguin. They could also use NKA to argue in their favor, citing my v!read on them if they wanted extra defence. Lion would not have used their Soothe against Penguin in the near future as far as I could tell. Keeping them around would’ve been beneficial to Penguin - yes there are IKYK plays, but in a solo elim world I assume they have to play pragmatically. 

So I’m reluctant to vote Penguin here I think. But @Chartreuse Penguin during N3 you PM’d me claiming you had smoked one of Vulture’s voters. I didn’t get the chance to respond because the last tineye died right then, but who exactly did you smoke? And why did you choose them? 

Was it Meerkat?

34 minutes ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

So…Doesn’t E!Penguin just kill me here? That way, they get Lion to ML Scorpion for them, who otherwise would’ve been a threat to Penguin. They could also use NKA to argue in their favor, citing my v!read on them if they wanted extra defence. Lion would not have used their Soothe against Penguin in the near future as far as I could tell. Keeping them around would’ve been beneficial to Penguin - yes there are IKYK plays, but in a solo elim world I assume they have to play pragmatically. 

So I’m reluctant to vote Penguin here I think. But @Chartreuse Penguin during N3 you PM’d me claiming you had smoked one of Vulture’s voters. I didn’t get the chance to respond because the last tineye died right then, but who exactly did you smoke? And why did you choose them? 

Was it Meerkat?

Because I can't resist how our Newest Dingo is playing this - I feel like for E!me, Lion would still make sense as a hit. Lion's the one person we knew wasn't our missing Smoker, so it doesn't clamp down on that so much. Being a Smoker vs, say, Lurcher does change the calculus on how scary endgame vote manip is, but it's still scary, even if only from a meta and not practical perspective - but even more scary if the real Elim is Mistborn instead. But I do agree, NKA is less of a functional thing here. Now it's just going down a list and seeing where things deviate. Although I/we should go back, might be able to get something from earlier.

I do think at least one of the active Elims was a crafty type. Hitting active-but-not-Mouse first, letting Mouse draw a Lurch, then killing Mouse the next cycle... well, I've seen plenty of teams not do that. But, my personal (not identity, necessarily, just playstyle/tone) read of Vulture or Albatross could fit that too. (Could also fit Beagle, Kangaroo, or maybe Scorpion. Chameleon, not so much. Me, also not so much, but... that strategy has had a mixed success rate :P)

I was smoking Ostrich, then. I mostly trusted them by N2. Mostly the PM was because I knew one vote manip had gone through a partially-smoked exe, and I was worried it could be a concerted effort. Coppercloud's never been on Meerkat at all.

It has been on you, but per the rules you can still Riot a vote onto a Smoked player, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't on you that cycle anyway.

I'm not gonna lie I had (unreasonable) doubts about Lion actually being a Soother. Because the only time they visibly soothed a vote was at a very convenient point in the game and when asked to soothe Swan they just...didn't. 😛 Though I guess that soothe had to have come from somewhere.

And yeah, Albatross is the crafty type in my experience.

I just rechecked and the rules say the smoked players' votes can't be moved, so there's nothing that could've 'failed' swan's riot other than the riot target (Meerkat) being smoked. I assume Swan wouldn't have gotten a failure message if someone had soothed Swan's vote. Not sure why that would happen to begin with.

Edit:

Storms that Ostrich exe was so bad. Why did any of that happen.

I guess it kind of helped us get Alb but we were getting Alb that day before that entire thing anyway...

Edited by Oxblood Beagle

11 hours ago, Sage Kangaroo said:

I don't know what either of those two mean. I'm just saying don't condemn me for being the player who as spoken the least among those of us alive. Don't park a vote on me and just doze off for the rest of the cycle. Go through my posts. Go through other players' post. Don't waste these two days because you WILL need to solve [Scorpion, Beagle, Penguin] after I die. 

I'll start off with hunch that Lion was as much killed for their last cycle case on Scorp or perhaps even more so because of it, rather than them being a Seeker

I don’t think anyone has said that about you at any point. It’s PoE and other people are more trustworthy. But I’ll humor you and do an ISO later.

Really? Cause that’d be pretty stinking obvious, don’t you think? :P I’ll reiterate:

—e!me never spends the whole turn blatantly refusing to vote Vulture only to undermine that all by solidifying their train at EoD

—e!me never death pushes for Zebra to shoot Vulture

—e!me never death pushes Albatross for two straight cycles over the multitude of other available options 

Kangaroo

Edit:

I did ISO Kangaroo. Their early posting is extremely paired with Vulture and Albatross. Especially Albatross, they treated them as textbook bussing material, village reading them until it was popular opinion to not (and even then being properly wishy-washy). Could write more of a case but that'd be a waste of everyone's time.

4v1, 2v1 if we get this wrong which will probably be Cham/Penguin/me because I've jumped in people's PoE. Granted I think the reason I've jumped is because Kangaroo is framing me but this world assumes I'm wrong about that. So I actually don't think it's possible to lose this unless Beagle is evil. That's contrary to the previous math I did in the e!Penguin world and I don't know what changed there. Maybe I'm just bad at math.

Edited by Amethyst Scorpion

For posterity, I did read Kangaroo last turn and I went over their posts again and, well, the main reason I just don’t see myself voting anywhere else today is that my PoE is exactly <Kangaroo>. Chameleon has been exceptionally villagery for the last 6 turns and like I said earlier if Cham is an elim I’m happy to lose to them. Scorpion has been approaching the game like a villager since the start and has been on the same wavelength as myself for a large portion of the game. Penguin, while mechanically suspect, has been making reasonable posts consistently throughout in a way that makes their thought process transparent (comparing it to the curtained process in Alb’s posts, for instance) and in my opinion is doing more than what I’ve ever seen e!him do. Add to this that they have been transparent about being a smoker since early-game for no real reason that I’m aware of, which frankly, generally isn’t a route I see e!smokers take. 

If this is wrong, I think I’m likelier wrong on Scorp over Penguin, pending ISO reviews, though this might just be recency bias off Lion’s last couple of posts. But I really don’t want to go there if we don’t have to, so fingers crossed:

Kangaroo

15 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Granted I think the reason I've jumped is because Kangaroo is framing me but this world assumes I'm wrong about that.

You're one of the top trusts along with Cham, why on Earth would e!me push for you over Penguin, a known Smoker?

Anyways, looks like I cannot change anyone's mind. I'll case each of Scorp/Penguin/Beagle later, I'm in class rn. Come back to it when you need to vote next cycle. 

If Scorp is evil, they kill Beagle and go for Penguin last cycle as Cham is (or was) very gung-ho about killing Penguin.

If Penguin is evil, hmm this is a bit tricky as they say both Beagle and Scorpion are their top trust. If they believe Cham's Thug claim, then they need to kill Scorp/Beagle. It comes down to whom they can convince Cham to vote for. 

If Beagle is evil, it's the same as e!Scorp case. They kill Scorp and join together with Cham to vote for Penguin. 

1 hour ago, Sage Kangaroo said:

You're one of the top trusts along with Cham, why on Earth would e!me push for you over Penguin, a known Smoker?

Anyways, looks like I cannot change anyone's mind. I'll case each of Scorp/Penguin/Beagle later, I'm in class rn. Come back to it when you need to vote next cycle. 

If Scorp is evil, they kill Beagle and go for Penguin last cycle as Cham is (or was) very gung-ho about killing Penguin.

If Penguin is evil, hmm this is a bit tricky as they say both Beagle and Scorpion are their top trust. If they believe Cham's Thug claim, then they need to kill Scorp/Beagle. It comes down to whom they can convince Cham to vote for. 

If Beagle is evil, it's the same as e!Scorp case. They kill Scorp and join together with Cham to vote for Penguin. 

Someone failed that reaction test

2 hours ago, Sage Kangaroo said:

Because Lion handed you an e!me case on a silver platter at the end of last turn and honestly, I don't think anyone was seriously entertaining e!Penguin. That was pretty obvious. In my mind we're on equal footing.

Bah, I'm done. Honestly day 3 is so confusing

Scorpion votes Heron to put them in lead [2-1(bgl)-1(mkt)]
Beagle moves from Tuatara to Cham to finally Heron to put them [3-1(bgl)-1(mkt)-1(crc)]
Ostrich becomes the first Vulture voter. 
Scorpion shifts from Heron to Chameleon. Two for Heron and a whole load of ones. 
Immediately shifts back to Heron in this post - Heron (3) and a bunch of ones 

Penguin votes Chameleon. 
Vulture pushes Heron to 4. Still no opp. train greater than 1 vote. 
Scorpion shifts to Chameleon. Heron(3), Chameleon (2)
Meerkat votes Chameleon to make it 3-3
Chameleon self-votes to put them in the lead [4-3]
At this point, Scorpion shifts from Cham to Vulture to make it [3(chm)-3(hrn)-2(vlt)]. Shifts from a presumably V/V 4-3 train to involve Vulture. HM. Village points unless Scorpion knew Zebra was going to hit Vulture again. 
Meerkat shifts from Cham to Penguin [3-2-2-2] (hrn-chm-pgn-vlt)
Scorpion shifts back from Vulture to Chameleon [3-3-2-1]. Evil points as it looks like they voted from Vulture when it seemed it was safe and shifted back when it was dangerous. 
Meerkat unvotes Penguin [3-3-1-1]
Beagle shifts from Heron to Chameleon [4] and Heron[2]. 
Beagle unvotes Cham [3] and Heron[2]. 
Meerkat goes on Heron. Cham (3) and Heron (3).
Meerkat changes to Vulture. [3(chm)-2(hrn)-2(vlt)]
As soon as this happens, Scorpion moves to Heron to make it [3-3-2] again. Scorp elim points.
Beagle votes Heron to to push them to lead at 4-2-2. Beagle elim points. 
Swan votes Chameleon to make it 4-3-2. 
Penguin shifts from Cham to Heron. Relative safety for Vulture at 5-2-2. 
3 immediate votes on me from Ostrich, Iguana and Lion. 5(hrn)-3(kng)-2(chm)-1(vlt)
2 immediate votes on Vulture from Ostrich and Heron. 5(hrn)-3(vlt)-2(chm)
Scorp changes from Heron to Albatross.  4-3-2. Village Scorp points?
Penguin changes from Heron to Albatross too. 3(hrn)-3(vlt)-2(chm)-2(alb). Very important vote because it brings Albatross into the picture while also bringing Vulture to joint-lead. Strong village indication. 
Lion votes Albatross. I vote Cham. 3-3-3-3.
Cham puts Albatross ahead to 4-3-3-2. Atp Cham is lock-vil. 
I change from Cham to Albatross. 5-3-3-1 Alb leading. Again, could have shifted to Heron, could have bussed Vulture but eh, beating a dead horse atp. 
Chameleon and Lion change to Heron. 5-3-3-1 but now Heron leading.
Cham changes to Vulture. 4-4-3-1. Heron, Vulture co-leading. 
Lion puts Vulture in the lead. 5-3-3-1.
Scorpion puts Vulture ahead at 6. IDK how to read this. 
Lion and Iguana vote Heron. Lion then shifts to Albatross. 5-4-3 and that's how we end up.

From this, I want to say Penguin is village. The bolded bit is way too pivotal to ignore. Scorpion's behavior is a bit erratic - 

Scorp goes Heron -> Cham -> Heron -> Cham -> Vulture [3-3-2(vlt)] -> Cham [3-3-2(vlt) - they got it from 3-3-2 to 3-3-2, if evil, what point?] -> Heron -> Albatross (first voter)(stays on Albatross till 5(vlt)-3-3(alb)) -> Vulture [6-3-2] (bus? consolidate vulture over change of alb exe? village?)

Beagle is pretty static after they put Heron in the lead (bolded bit). 

@Pearl Chameleon, @Chartreuse Penguin, I don't really have to time to read the other cycles but I think the last elim is in Scorpion/Beagle. Beagle miiiight just edge it atp. But it's really close to me rn. 

Turns out college takes up a lot of your time.

I think this is me here too little, too late no matter what I do. But I think we're right here. The only cycles where an Elim was ever in danger without being a blowout exe were D3 and D4, and even D4 there was relatively little resistance to an Alb exe from any living players until Ostrich claimed E!Mistborn. Any other turn is mostly going to be nothing.

... although.

Looking through D4, Beagle did have a unique take on Ostrich's claim, and now I'm wondering if perhaps Beagle was saying this as the player legitimately in E!Mistborn!Ostrich's position. Maybe.

Maaaaybe.

But it's not enough for me to move, I don't think. Not with some of the other details. 

Night 7: Self-Reflection

Leo knew he was going to die. Could see it in the eyes of the few remaining suspects who stared at him and his shadow like he was a threat, could hear it in the whispers they no longer kept silent. 

They talked of his ‘oh-so convenient amnesia’, of his hesitancy to condemn Sasha and Albatross, of the fact that everyone else had a good reputation for helping the village while Leo. just. didn’t. Despite his pleas for reevaluation, every last townsfolk condemned him. So be it. Leo didn’t fear death. He’d already lost thousands of years of life, what did it matter if he lost any chance of recovering it?

At least, Leo tried to tell himself that. Standing off to the waterfall that gave Tyrian its name, willing himself to muster the energy to throw himself in and save the town the trouble of killing him, Leo found himself hoping for a flash instead. Surely if he stood here long enough staring at his flickering reflection in the cascading water, he would get one final burst of memories from his old life. Even if it couldn’t tell him anything about the Spiked, surely he could conjure up some clue that his life had meant something.

Hours passed, and even with body-manipulation abilities any Kandra would respect, Leo’s arm trembled with the effort of holding his etching pen to his chest. He’d been gone for so long that those who wanted him dead must surely have noticed, must surely have started tracking him down. 

Perhaps it would be Linaan, who so often split herself into two bodies despite the risks of memory loss. If she ever lost everything, would she become like him? Staring at himself for hours on end, desperate to recover whatever scrap he could? He shook his head. She could never lose everything, not while she had Sidor, and Tyrian Falls, and a Homeland full of other Kandra she wanted to return to as soon as possible. Had he ever had anything like that? His arm twitched, and as the etching pen dug into his heart, the pain was eclipsed by a sudden blast of memory.

Flash

I am looking at myself in a dark, murky pool, staring down so neither the two Siah holding me down nor the two carefully removing every last etching from my body can’t see the expression on my face.

“I truly am sorry, brother”, one of the de-etchers says, my sister. “The Antecedents and the Progenitors fear humans too much.”

“We have every right to,” snaps the Antecedent de-etcher. “I myself lived under the Radiants’ tyranny for millennia after the Capitulation, and barely escaped the Scouring when the Radiants fell and the human kingdoms decided they wanted our land and resources all at once.”

I remember not saying anything at the time, but now I etch the plea I wish I’d made into my chest frantically, ignoring the rivulets of blood that pour into Tyrian Falls in real time.

“I was not wrong. I was not wrong. We can awaken the Singers once more. I’ve been studying their rhythms and I know I can do it. With Honor dead, the Radiants gone, and humanity divided, we can win for the first time. We can free our planet from human rule, human occupation. We can defeat the New Empire-”

Wait. That last part isn’t right. I wouldn’t have mentioned Scadrial’s problems. Past and present collide jarringly as my sister clears off the last etchings, leaving only four behind on my back.

"Leo"
"Tyrian Falls"
"Spiked"
"History Erased" 

“There we are, dear brother,” my sister says. “It’s not our time to fight yet. Perhaps here, it could be yours.”

The four Siah shove me into the water and I fall into another world, smashing my head against the rocks of the Pits of Hathsin, blocking out all my memories save the ones etched into my skin.

Flash

How strange. I’ve fully returned to the present, yet I still feel myself being pushed into the water and smashed against the rocks. I take a breath only to feel my lungs fill up with water. I flail for the surface, only to be pushed down again by the townsfolk who have finally found me. After repeated failures, I give up and let my unmoving body get washed far away, perhaps to find answers some other day.

Sage Kangaroo has been exed! They were a Villager.

Night Seven has begun! The turn will end on Tuesday, January 23rd at 6:00 PM PT/ Wednesday, January 24th at 2 a.m. GMT / 1 p.m. AEDT.

Player List:

Spoiler

Amber Vulture Sasha de Vries, Detective Spiked Thug
Amethyst Scorpion Barney Detective
Azure Mouse Maihler, Meme Artist Village Tineye
Charcoal Hyena Hobbyist Village Smoker
Chartreuse Penguin Murph, Carpenter/Armorer
Coral Swan Ananame, Noble Thief Village Rioter
Cream Tuatara Spiked Rioter
Emerald Falcon Tune, Graffiti Artist Village
Fuchsia Ostrich Endsayer, Endsayer Village
Indigo Weasel Quagmire, 3 "Weasels" in a Trenchcoat Village Smoker