Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

12 minutes ago, Magenta Albatross said:

FWIW, part of the hesitance to commit to a vote was a matter of self preservation - I was sitting just behind Heron and Vulture at 3 votes, and voting Vulture might have prompted Vulture to shift their vote to me, and then anything could have happened in the chaos of the end of cycle.

Villager? 

Yeah! 

What if we killed them just to be sure...

FTR Lion claimed Soother to me almost immediately after Heron flipped, and that caused me to start doubting e!Vulture and e!Iguana. I was planning on not sharing that w/ the class to see if any elims would jump on either wagon today, but as soon as Vulture and Tuatara flipped red, I'm no longer sure what to believe. My points on e!Iguana still stand from the previous night. Does look like blatant teammate saving even without the Soother also being elim. So sorry Iguana if you really are the unluckiest villager in the world, but imo your D3 vote record is hard to ignore.

Penguin is still fine to me. I don't think D1 is as damning as Cham finds it. Especially since a villager (me) is the only reason Dragonfly died instead of Penguin. Very much feel like someone else would have intervened in some capacity. Plus, as Scorp pointed out, Penguin has done more analysis than I remember e!Penguin doing in past games.

Tbh I go back and forth on Alb a lot. Tonally / gut wise, I want to say they are village, but it's not a strong read that I'm unwilling to exe them, hence my current vote.

I'm also not too concerned about us MLing at this point. IMO there are 2 elims left (6 feels too much to me w/ a Spiked Thug on the team). So with enough flips this feels very winnable

5 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

So sorry Iguana if you really are the unluckiest villager in the world

i don’t forgive you :[

mmm my question kind of becomes here, what’s your make on then scorp/kangaroo? i feel like i’m kind of running into walls with my suspicions here regardless though. i  don’t think i deserve to be miselimed regardless of how crummy my votes are because that’s just… lame? idk it’s always lame to just say that’s why someone is something, when i know i’m town and i think i’m findable via my content. and the people who do have me id’d seem to still be on the fence which is pinging me out as scummy behaviour because they need there to be a fall guy.  

mom not going to let myself get miselimed easily but i’m also generally uncertain and am unsure where i need to look. 

@Pearl Chameleon what’s up with the change to me…? 

edit: *im (not mom lol)

and also gn

Edited by Saffron Iguana

7 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

I was still figuring things out by then and hadn't realized that claiming could turn out badly.

Fair enough. 

@Fuchsia Ostrich Why have you consistently avoided outing a read on me? 

I know I’m a villager obviously, but on paper my D3 looks worse than Iguana’s. I’m surprised you’re considering Iguana here before me.  

11 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

They ask lots of questions but don't necessarily answer many, have a few weird arguments, and do some info summaries like with the vote tallies. 

Well I guess it's true it's just avoiding anything else I've done 

I also don't get why you didn't mention the fact that I was the vote manip yesterday but that's kinda just like lol

Anyways guys what do I do if I don't wanna vote alb or Penguin but I also don't wanna vote Iguana over scorp

48 minutes ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

Fair enough. 

@Fuchsia Ostrich Why have you consistently avoided outing a read on me? 

I know I’m a villager obviously, but on paper my D3 looks worse than Iguana’s. I’m surprised you’re considering Iguana here before me.  

Cause before Mouse died he told me after going crazy trying to figure your alignment out, he settled on V and I told him I would sheep him out of laziness. Will eventually ISO you myself but you've not been a priority of mine 

Mayb im wrong on who Iguana is but mayb I'm misremembering or mayb I am not giving elims enough credit or maybe too much credit or mayb I'm just way too out of practice

Does anyone else wish they randed elim this game raise your hand

11 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

After being barely active for the first two cycles, they were suddenly super active during D3, which I think has been the busiest turn so far.

They ask lots of questions but don't necessarily answer many

The part I didn't like about this was that Lion's activity definitely is NAI, if not village indicative, and I think it's really weird to describe it as a reason to suspect them. 

Also, on this second point, do you feel the same way about Iguana?

5 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

The part I didn't like about this was that Lion's activity definitely is NAI, if not village indicative, and I think it's really weird to describe it as a reason to suspect them. 

My question is why do you think it's Villagery when I explicitly said I'd come back because I felt guilty? Wouldn't you think that elims would feel more guilty from not posting than villagers?

4 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Not in a million years

I wanna go back to lg74 I want to live in lg74 for eternity

EDIT:

5 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Maybe I will end up voting Iguana 

I really don't think I wanna kill penguin

EDIT EDIT: we could be a little crazy and kill Beagle I mean we rly could

Edited by Opal Lion

8 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Does anyone else wish they randed elim this game raise your hand

No

7 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Has anyone else noticed how I haven't given any actual reads this game or is it just me

No

4 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

No

What about Alb’s recent post made you feel disinclined to vote them? 

But I also really don't get why everyone village reads me since the only thing that would differ if I was an elim is what Zebra witnessed earlier on in the game but like idk now much was elim motivated but the question is how if so and i still wish that I knew why amber listed me as a village read because they never gave a read on me but we'll never know

1 minute ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

No

No

No

What about Alb’s recent post made you feel disinclined to vote them? 

Well you're no fun

It's not just their recent post but if I'm talking about that, then why would e!alb choose to vote/focus on me when there were real wagons up when I'm not going to die today?

7 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

My question is why do you think it's Villagery when I explicitly said I'd come back because I felt guilty? Wouldn't you think that elims would feel more guilty from not posting than villagers?

I wanna go back to lg74 I want to live in lg74 for eternity

It was like the /way/ you said it I suppose. Maybe just the whole situation. Like you leaving at all. Idk. But vibes since then have been good so I don’t really want to think too hard about it

Oh geez can we not let’s not I do not want to be yelling at a wall for five cycles again >:|

Definitely not because I’m a coward and don’t want to be mega wrong on my lock v read of them 

I can vote ig again if that helps :).

2 hours ago, Saffron Iguana said:

1. ah, could you link to me?
2. Also, generally, do you find games are easily solvable via spew?

3. When did vulture pm you?

4. i unfortunately have been informed all too many identities and assume that everybody knows my own. meow.

5. can you explain how you have a solid tr on scorpion atm?

1 - 

2. If spew means content in the thread, yeah partially. That and VCA. 

3. 5 days ago, so that puts it around D2.

5. Content, votes, voted on Vulture, was involved in the decision to shoot Vulture. 

5 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

It's not just their recent post but if I'm talking about that, then why would e!alb choose to vote/focus on me when there were real wagons up when I'm not going to die today?

It’s possible that e!Alb feels cornered and out of options, in a world where bandwagoning elsewhere would make them look opportunistic. Or maybe the other wagon options include a teammate and they don’t want to draw the proverbial line in the sand by choosing one of these wagons over the others? 

1 minute ago, Opal Lion said:

But I also really don't get why everyone village reads me since the only thing that would differ if I was an elim is what Zebra witnessed earlier on in the game but like idk now much was elim motivated but the question is how if so and i still wish that I knew why amber listed me as a village read because they never gave a read on me but we'll never know

Pragmatically, I will need to shoot you the Night after this one! If we've made it to then without an elim flip, the right play is to get rid of the vote manip! 

That's the spirit!

9 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I can vote ig again if that helps :).

You'll have to fight their mom then! 

I just can't get over the stacked elim votes on Iguana from D1! Unless the plan was for Tuatara to Riot off and make it less close! 

Do we know who removed the vote from Meerkat D1! I've been village reading that test of their role, so come take credit! 

21 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Pragmatically, I will need to shoot you the Night after this one! If we've made it to then without an elim flip, the right play is to get rid of the vote manip! 

unironically I don't see why you think I'm the next shot and why that's the correct play. It's an objectively false view of things.

Regardless of that all i can do is hope you come to your senses

If I was an elim I never would have claimed to be the manip, so if you can't see that then skill issue

EDIT:

Lion: Man I don't like how no one wants to kill me its making me uncomfortable why isn't someone Elim reading me

Also Lion: How Dare you Elim read me you should know I'm village

Edited by Opal Lion