Anniversary Game 10/Anonymous Game 14: Tyrian Falls Apocalypse

34 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Whoa guys

Not sure about scorp anymore. Their response to my whole thing was... Dubious, but also they've been making me lower my read on them slowly.

Not sure how you think you can gauge my reaction to your test when I knew it was a test but okay lol

18 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Not only that but I find myself agreeing a little with Iguana's negative read of Kangaroo based on how they voted two people and then proceeded to need information to vote Mint. Not really completely sure how to read that in all honesty, but also yeah.

So you changed your mind about disagreeing with my re: Kanga’s EoD votes?

7 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

honestly I'm convinced Dingo voted Iguana D1 as an e/e poke/distance/get-in-the-doc-Mr-Sleep-for-17-hours-we-got-things-to-discuss vote

I'm mostly effort clearing Penguin because of their player ID (the fact that they're not Dingoing again). Willing to relook and reconsider

That would be quite ironic considering Dingo’s inactivity death lol but yeah possible. Most of my Iguana v read is based on my ID read. They’re playing very differently from their recent e game. But I’ll concede they haven’t played villagery exactly and I think they’re a good enough player to shift that if they wanted to.

Agreed here.

4 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

That would be quite ironic considering Dingo’s inactivity death lol but yeah possible

You have to wonder if such art was done on purpose. 

Most of my Iguana v read is based on my ID read. They’re playing very differently from their recent e game. But I’ll concede they haven’t played villagery exactly and I think they’re a good enough player to shift that if they wanted to.

if it helps I’m meta cleared but that doesn’t help LOL.  I can’t say I’ve played well for village LOL. Uhm but I’d really like a case on me that I can dissect LOL. If nothing else mouse trusted me :P

edit: I’ll get to things tonight tho. x3 I’m busy rn

Edited by Saffron Iguana

2 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Most of my Iguana v read is based on my ID read.

Oh right. I forgot that Mouse hinted to me who Iggy was. I had been sus of them earlier and Mouse said a very similar thing and I dropped it. Not sure if the divergence is good enough for me right now though. The notable absence of post-survival Vulture talk from Iguana just seems weird to me from a v!PoV, especially from a v!thatplayer!PoV

3 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

if it helps I’m meta cleared but that doesn’t help LOL.  I can’t say I’ve played well for village LOL. Uhm but I’d really like a case on me that I can dissect LOL. If nothing else mouse trusted me :P

Bruh you can’t just c/p the exact argument I used two seconds ago to argue why I’m village to use as yours smh xD

3 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Oh right. I forgot that Mouse hinted to me who Iggy was. I had been sus of them earlier and Mouse said a very similar thing and I dropped it. Not sure if the divergence is good enough for me right now though. The notable absence of post-survival Vulture talk from Iguana just seems weird to me from a v!PoV, especially from a v!thatplayer!PoV

I mean, the divergence is plenty there imo. The question becomes whether you think that’s reliable.

Edited by Amethyst Scorpion

I will attempt to entertain a v!Iguana world tomorrow. Problem is, I don't really get why a vote was soothed off of Vulture otherwise. Possible it was a Sooth meant for a different wagon and the player changed their vote before the order could be changed (so a Soothe on Scorp?) but idk. If the relevant Soother is somehow Village, I would appreciate a claim in PM so I can hop off a potentially unnecessary tunnel.

Anyway goodnight (I hope I can actually sleep tonight >> last night was rough)

Edited by Fuchsia Ostrich

19 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Wdym?

16 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Bruh you can’t just c/p the exact argument I used two seconds ago to argue why I’m village to use as yours smh xD

I mean, the divergence is plenty there imo. The question becomes whether you think that’s reliable.

Ehhh to be fair if I’m a good elim I’d 100% change up my playstyle after a recent game, especially one I did well in. I won’t rlly attest to that though bc the point is anonymity though. And I’d like to get better regardless. I actually don’t think I’ve really town told this game but I don’t rlly think anybody here would know any better regardless. So meow :3

im kinda feeling generally useless rn bc I’ve not rlly re-evaluated much and I’m kinda sticking in a weird. Point of view rn. I WOULD like to say though that I don’t rlly trust the read on Uhm. Whoever lion wanted to give V points for forming a lot of CWs, I think maybe ostrich? That looks less good when heron is a claimed BV, and if vulture is v I think that looks even worse because that’s someone looking for a CW on a pr LOL. (Taken from vague experience )

edit: if vulture is v their role is essentially neutered to bv atm so yeah

Edited by Saffron Iguana

2 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

Wdym?

He means that Mouse argued the same point about your different play this game, but he still finds it weird that you mentioned next to nothing about Vulture the whole last turn despite your playstyle and the fact that they survived an attack.

4 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

I actually don’t think I’ve really town told this game

What about the fifteen times you called yourself obvtown and meta cleared :ph34r: 

6 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

im kinda feeling generally useless rn bc I’ve not rlly re-evaluated much and I’m kinda sticking in a weird. Point of view rn. I WOULD like to say though that I don’t rlly trust the read on Uhm. Whoever lion wanted to give V points for forming a lot of CWs, I think maybe ostrich? That looks less good when heron is a claimed BV, and if vulture is v I think that looks even worse because that’s someone looking for a CW on a pr LOL. (Taken from vague experience )

Yeah no.

5 hours ago, Heron claiming Vanilla:

Many hours before that, me constantly advocating v!Heron and pushing "bv"!Vulture:

I could link 20 more posts but that should be sufficient

He means that Mouse argued the same point about your different play this game, but he still finds it weird that you mentioned next to nothing about Vulture the whole last turn despite your playstyle and the fact that they survived an attack.

What about the fifteen times you called yourself obvtown and meta cleared :ph34r: 

I didn’t rlly think that the attempted kill on vulture was rlly necessary to talk about since it didn’t give a flip and I was generally ok with them in general. I don’t speak for whoever coinshot them. 

do you think I’m meta cleared? xP. I def said it but I like. Idk how much it stands when people don’t know my meta too well and I know I’m scummy as town. There’s maybe one person who can fully meta clear me but idk if they want to and I respect that unless it gets me killed. And I mean idk what makes me obvtown but idt I’ve reached it personally. I’m kinda just ~in town mega but not obvtown I guess.

Wait I thought vulture claimed thug?

Well yeah it wasn’t my argument, just was restating Ostrich’s.

I do think there’s a good argument to be made that your obviously different play from last game makes you obviously a different alignment. Was in agreement with Mouse on that one. I wouldn’t call it a clear but it’s a read for sure

I understand that people may not trust me, but if you do I would definitely appreciate a claim from whoever shot amber. Mostly would like to talk about your read on them and why you thought they are a good target.

If you don't respond in the next 12 or so hours then I will assume it's an Elim shot and it doesn't rly matter

Also if you're an elim then uh don't bother messaging it doesn't matter either

EDIT:

Or if you're an elim still do idk whatever you wanna do

Edited by Opal Lion

hold up rq theres not a lot of discussion of dingo at all. i think the only rlly notable things from alive players is like ppl keeping them in their null lists and then beagle/scorpion putting them as null+ in early readslists. admittedly ive done mild defense on them bc i didnt rlly think their vote on me was very AI (plus im weak to ppl sring me for sleeping atp LOL its funny to me) but bc i dont care to sort rn im just gonna quote them <3. and look back later (dead players not included, some other vcs also not)

Spoiler

Most notably being;

from @Opal Lion. I have to wonder if dingo flipping W affects your current read on flamingo as of yet?

1 minute ago, Saffron Iguana said:

from @Opal Lion. I have to wonder if dingo flipping W affects your current read on flamingo as of yet?

uhhhhhhhhhh no? Don't see why it should. I don't see how i said anything about dingo affects my read on flamingo?

I have a V read on Flamingo independant of everything simply based on their vote at EoD1 on the flashwagon.

This does remind me of this post though

=<1 [Flamingo, Penguin]/[Kangaroo/Flamingo] (dep on peng)
=<1 [Scorpion, Beagle]
~1   [Heron, Elephant, (kangaroo)]
1-2 [Vulture, Penguin, Ostrich]
1-2 [Albatross, Chameleon, Dingo]

This does make me more suspicious of

Penguin
Scorp
elephant
Albatross/(vulture, I suppose)

Which uh...what was my last post

Penguin, Scorp, Beagle, Elephant, Albatross, Zebra.

Yeah doesn't change much.

1 minute ago, Opal Lion said:

uhhhhhhhhhh no? Don't see why it should. I don't see how i said anything about dingo affects my read on flamingo?

I have a V read on Flamingo independant of everything simply based on their vote at EoD1 on the flashwagon.

This does remind me of this post though

This does make me more suspicious of

Penguin
Scorp
elephant
Albatross/(vulture, I suppose)

Which uh...what was my last post

Yeah doesn't change much.

i forgot how much i cant proccess greater than or less than signs. oh well. if you could flip any of them immediately, which would you go for? for a hypothetical shot or scan? (and if the choice mattered, which i guess LOL)

4 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

i forgot how much i cant proccess greater than or less than signs. oh well. if you could flip any of them immediately, which would you go for? for a hypothetical shot or scan? (and if the choice mattered, which i guess LOL)

Penguin, Since I think they open it up more having been a D1 flashwagon.

Still want to hear an argument for Amber though.

31 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Penguin, Since I think they open it up more having been a D1 flashwagon.

Still want to hear an argument for Amber though.

mmmmmmmmm. okay noted. where do you look if penguin flips v though?

and an arguement from me or one in general?

edit:

question, why penguin when you wanted kangaroo dead at eod earlier though?

edit2:

gn bbl <3.

edit3:

i said gn but im actualkly here i wanna see what u hav 2 say first even tho i should sleep 💔

edit:

WHY WOULD YOU STOP TYPING

edit: i think opal lion is my personal demon

Edited by Saffron Iguana

Sasha stayed in the town hall long after everyone else had left. She stared at Dragon's inert body. Not a single spike had been found on him 

You really are terrible at this. Sasha could not tell if the thought was Olivya's or her own. Did the difference even matter anymore? It was true either way. If it had not been for her vote, Dragon (Mint Heron) would still be alive. She may as well have killed him herself. 

I must be the true monster 

I must be the monster 

I must be 

I must 

Wait. 

Sasha had killed him, hadn't she? The memory was already slipping from her mind, the details blurry. [OOC: To avoid confusion, this is entirely RP, based off of the writeup at the beginning of this thread.]

Emotional allomancy? Yes, there had also been that previous manipulation of votes involving Ananame (Coral Swan) and Sal (Salmon Meerkat). It seemed a Soother was among them. But were they friend or foe? 

I do owe my life to them, she thought. However, after all of her mistakes, all of her failures, did she really deserve that? Sasha looked back over to Dragon's corpse. 

It should have been you who survived, not me. 

Could the Soother be Spiked? Could this be an attempt to frame her? Or would thinking that be just another mistake to add to her list? 

Sasha wondered how many of the most vocal villagers were secretly Spiked. Endsayer (Fuchsia Ostrich)? Barney (Amethyst Scorpion)? Samwise (Pearl Chameleon)? (Opal Lion)? (Saffron Iguana)? Zee (Quartz Zebra)? Sal (Salmon Meerkat)? (Oxblood Beagle)? Leo (Sage Kangaroo)? Grandiose Verbosity (Magenta Albatross)? They were all arguing, and lying, and suspecting each other, and flipflopping back and forth on votes. The last shreds of confidence Sasha owned in any if them had been destroyed today. 

You truly have no idea what you are doing anymore.

This case was breaking Sasha. Her thoughts were spiraling, tighter and tighter. She could not even tell which were hers anymore, or which- 

Sasha blinked. When had it gotten so dark? She had to do something, anything besides sitting in the empty hall, losing time. As Sasha walked out the door and into the night, a strange feeling came over her, a feeling that even the embrace of the mists could not chase away. 

Sasha de Vries was afraid. 

One Spiked down, got ‘em. :P 

I still think Vulture is a villager judging by how they seem to be in their own little world here. I would expect an elim to flail a bit and/or offer explanations to climb out of a hole like this but Vulture just seems content RPing. The little OOG disclaimer clarifying that they are not open wolfing is villagery. 

Ostrich seems like a tunnelled villager and I concede that flipping Vulture yesterday would have been better for game progression irrespective of Vulture’s alignment (this is obviously with hindsight on Heron flipping v). 

I do think Albatross has good elim equity  and I really dislike them being present and posting at rollover but not committing to a vote on either train, especially because in my opinion the top two were v/v and Alb’s lack of stance seems like an elim just trying to stay out of it while acting conflicted in their posts. 

i kinda think that cham/vulture/penguin/ostrich/meerkat are lhf the mafia need miselimed (i’m sorry heron i couldn’t recognize you too ;_;) (mildly ordered by strength of read. cham is admittedly 80% id based) 

ig i wouldn’t be surprised if there was a mafia in there but not more than 1 or 2

edit:

@Magenta Albatrosshow do you  plead :P.

Edited by Saffron Iguana

Why do you find Penguin and Ostrich to be lhf?

and therefore what is your current poe?

1 hour ago, Saffron Iguana said:

mmmmmmmmm. okay noted. where do you look if penguin flips v though?

and an arguement from me or one in general?

edit:

question, why penguin when you wanted kangaroo dead at eod earlier though?

Kangaroo wasn't someone I wanted dead. I didn't like the mint train and wanted something else. That wasn't vulture.

and if Penguin flips V it means I need to re eval specifically vulture and ostrich (moreso vulture), and makes Amethyst more of a lock to me.

Regardless of that Sapphire is probably someone who should die imo, but penguin is a better info flip.

1 hour ago, Saffron Iguana said:

edit: i think opal lion is my personal demon

I try

Now

Murph's back hurt. Spending three hours in a stakeout could do that.

He'd taken two of his better crossbows and a handful of Hazekiller bolts and stayed on a rooftop, letting the ash cover him. He'd had Samwise in his sights for about a quarter of that time. He'd made a promise not to murder any more Mistborn, but promises didn't hold much water in war. And that's what this was, now. Officially.

He hadn't taken his shot. So he supposed he kept his promise.

He'd lived in Luthadel for a few years. He'd only met a few Mistborn. He'd killed at least two. Three, if you counted Bartleby. They tended to be similar. Convinced that they were the closest thing to Preservation on earth, especially now that the Lord Ruler was dead. Murph didn't have much sympathy for those who declared themselves rulers or gods. Not the Lord Ruler, not this Emperor and Empress, not any Mistborn who thought that being untouchable by metal made them untouchable by anything.

Except glass bolts, Murph tended to find. Glass bolts and surprise. Mistborn with atium were nearly untouchable by anything, but even the Lord Ruler couldn't burn atium indefinitely. And as Aarne had showed him once, atium couldn't save you from everything.

But Tyrian Falls had a lead now. And were at war. Murph's skills were needed elsewhere.

He ignored his aching back and kept whittling a set of crossbow bolts. Tomorrow he'd try and find a crew for his ballista. From there... would have to lie in wait once more.

Perhaps Verbosity would take up the bow.

Two notes: I think Elephant will be filter-killed at the end of D4, so make of that what you will.

Also, I'm very busy before rollover and won't be sure if I'll be available. Will have to wait and see.