I think the Kangaroo train faded, but here's Tallybot, trust it at your peril

Vote Tally

Amber Vulture (3): Fuchsia Ostrich, Mint Heron, Salmon Meerkat

Magenta Albatross (3): Amethyst Scorpion, Chartreuse Penguin, Opal Lion

Mint Heron (3): Amber Vulture, Oxblood Beagle, Quartz Zebra

Pearl Chameleon (3): Coral Swan, Pearl Chameleon, Sage Kangaroo

Mauve Crocodile (1): Saffron Iguana

9 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

cant deal with responding to above- idk i don’t know why u think ur a high elim target when you claimed BV itt

because it’s not gaining traction- and they’re just barely avoiding an inactivity kill. this is like the third time i’ve tried this

I mean there are def people that don't believe me xD 

Both in thread and in pms

Just now, Chartreuse Penguin said:

I think the Kangaroo train faded, but here's Tallybot, trust it at your peril

Vote Tally

Amber Vulture (3): Fuchsia Ostrich, Mint Heron, Salmon Meerkat

Mint Heron (3): Amber Vulture, Oxblood Beagle, Quartz Zebra

Pearl Chameleon (3): Coral Swan, Pearl Chameleon, Sage Kangaroo

This matches my manual vote count.

7 hours ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Grabbing this Cham quote from page two, we see some lovely FUD! 

What's FUD?

7 hours ago, Saffron Iguana said:

Who was Zebra on before flipping to me?

Penguin FWIW.

Vote Tally
Amber Vulture (3): Salmon Meerkat, Mint Heron, Fuchsia Ostrich
Mint Heron (3): Amber Vulture, Quartz Zebra, Oxblood Beagle
Pearl Chameleon (3): Pearl Chameleon, Coral Swan, Sage Kangaroo

Sorry for taking so long to actually post. Trying to reread through thread, and then follow up on trying to understand where votes are coming from, or whatever the deal with Cham has been doing my brain in, resulting in few words for the amount of time spent. >>

I've been trying to look at Heron for the last little bit specifically, but I'm not seeing any particular reason for their place in the execution, whether from their posts, or from any of the players voting on them.  I mean some have implied that there have been reasons to vote, but I haven't been able to find where those have come from either... 

Regarding Cham... Sounds like there's multiple sources saying Cham has been claiming Thug in PMs from the start? Mouse did warn me that Mouse might do something weird this turn but was sort of concerned about it.  So like, on the one hand, his claims of being a thug trying a thing check out, but on the other hand that doesn't mean that they're necessarily village. 

(Going to post this now for the sake of the vote count (which I think is accurate, seeing as people keep posting/asking about it/getting it wrong) before finishing the rest of it and trying to get a vote down)

26 minutes ago, Mint Heron said:

Because I was inactive basically the entire turn yet the train managed to persist on me with close to no contradiction. Scorps and penguins votes on me felt like they were just hopping onto my train, but scorp was working on a post and has changed their vote so meh. Still don't know why penguin went silent after I started posting.

I consider myself to be like the originator of the suspicion on you, if not today's train. You being inactive with the train on you I don't think is a reason there are elims on it. It just means you weren't able to change anyone's mind because you were afk.

Penguin I think is v. Though the argument that we should flip them as the last D1 train exists.

14 minutes ago, Mint Heron said:

Why the Albatross swing?

Penguin beat me to saying it but I can vote you again if you want :P.

Essentially they're in my pile of nulls who have disappeared recently and haven't done anything that makes me think they're village.

13 minutes ago, Sage Kangaroo said:

->Why would the Vulture shoot claim to Zebra? 

Then walked it back with a Thug claim to hinder any votes on them. Pearl Chameleon

Zebra is personally one of my more solid village reads atm.

And this is false as Cham has claimed Thug in various PMs since D1.

2 minutes ago, Sage Kangaroo said:

I'm up for Albatross by the way. I do think their effort seemed a bit performative. But I really think Chameleon is much more suspicious than people are thinking. 

I'm pretty sure performative effort is why people were voting you lol

I don't necessarily agree with that

And that's because you don't have Cham's ID

Edited by Amethyst Scorpion

Just now, Saffron Iguana said:

yeah but why do elims so badly  want you dead?!? why do you think this? 

If they didn't want me dead, they wouldn't have left me as the leading train the entirety of the day, even if they aren't mostly voting me they would have pushed for another train if they wanted me alive.

Just now, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Tie is fine except for I'm 99% elims have manip because yeah seems about right

Well until we force them to use it we can never know for certain, let alone who they prefer. We put them on the backfoot now and we gain more info than just a consensus flip. Plus we don't even know if a Theoretical e vote manipulator is online rn to make a difference

1 minute ago, Mint Heron said:

If they didn't want me dead, they wouldn't have left me as the leading train the entirety of the day, even if they aren't mostly voting me they would have pushed for another train if they wanted me alive.

but why so many? why do you think there’s such a high concentration when there’s other low confidence trains abundant?