Noncanonical pages on Coppermind

Eli LeBaron

We have this page which may be the last unknown Shard. https://coppermind.net/wiki/Survival_Shard 

It doesn’t look like there is a currently a Grand Apparatus page though that’s likely due to how new the information is. 

Pages do get made for things mentioned outside of books prior to them being canonized in text but the pages need to be very worded very careful to avoid speculation. 

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

The other place I can point to for information about the 16th Shard is https://coppermind.net/wiki/Shard#Unnamed_Shard, though most of that's the same information as is on the Survival Shard page. Beyond that, as LadyLameness mentioned, we try to be very careful about speculation and how we present non-canonical things; I'm not sure there's really anything in the Intellect RAFO that's useful on the Coppermind side of things and I don't think we're likely to make a new Shard until we have a canonical Intent or Vessel name.

6 hours ago, Starwatcher said:

I'm not sure there's really anything in the Intellect RAFO that's useful on the Coppermind side of things and I don't think we're likely to make a new Shard until we have a canonical Intent or Vessel name.

I would concur with this. Brandon has given no factual information in his answer. With it being the last unknown Shard as well, I could see the bar being higher for what is added to the page to stop speculation occurring.