Fun God Metal Ideas

ChetLee

Just some interesting ideas of what some unknown god metals could do for Allomancy, Feruchemy, and Hemalurgy. Anyone have any cool ideas they want to share?

Allomantic Pull - hear surface thought of any sentient being.

Allomantic Push - Project thoughts to any sentient being

Basically just telepathy. 

Feruchemy - Store physical realm presence.

When you are storing, you become less tangible and can phase through objects. If stored more rapidly, you will be pulled into the cognitive realm. Tapping rapidly enough will pull you back into the physical realm. Tapping it in the physical realm will also hide you from those who have methods of sensing you through the cognitive and spiritual realm.

Feruchemy - Store external kinetic investiture. 

Basically you can siphon other abilities that are actively being used. Tapping it will allow you to use that ability until your metal mind is drained. You can also take in external investiture like storm light as it is always leaking out of gems.

I like those ideas!

Some of my own ideas are

Allomantic Pull: Can shapeshift similarly as a kandra, just make sure you don't forget a vital organ. This is what i think mercury would do if it had an allomatic ability.

Allomantic Push: Can change the form of a creature you are touching. 

Feruchemy: Store hydration / liquids. Really nice for traveling through a dry area, or just holding a pee.

I also think there should be a feruchemical ability to store flexibility or nimbleness

I've had ideas of my own for stuff like this:

Physical Internal Pulling: Pulls your senses back in time, the world seems to play in reverse around you. Flaring speeds up the reversion speed. Useful for investigation.

Physical Internal Pushing: Pushes unwanted changes to the body, like wounds, into the future. Grants a temporary and risky form of invincibility. Wounds suddenly appear as soon as you stop Burning the metal. Cannot fix wounds from before the metal is burned. 

Physical External Pulling: Pulls on the time of a single piece of metal, like a very localized but mobile time-bubble. Can slow down any single piece of metal, can be useful for platforms, barricades and more.

Physical External Pushing: Pushes on the time of a single piece of metal. The reverse of the above one, speeds up a piece of metal. It won't go any further than it normally would, it just gets their faster. 

Edit:

Also an idea for Hemalurgy, maybe a Nicrosil Alloy, is to steal Potential or rather Heritability. If you charged it with an Allomancer then implanted into yourself, you will not gain any powers but if you have kids then they will have a higher chance of gaining powers.

Kind of dark implications of it's use but it would be a way to use Hemalurgy to Preserve any Genetic Invested Arts for the future generations.

Edited by JustQuestin2004

• 2 weeks later...

I had an idea for a Feruchemical metal the stores size. Basically Antman. Store to shrink and tap to grow.

Never got around to thinking of Allomanic uses, but maybe it could do a speed bubble type thing, except that instead of changing time it changes the dimensions of the space inside the bubble. The pure metal makes the interior larger and the alloy makes it smaller. I'm not sure what the practical uses would be.

Alternatively, it could change the dimensions of space outside the bubble.