Howdy, y'all

Anarkitty

Hey, y'all. I started reading The Wheel of Time back when there were about five books out, and like many, I heard about Brandon Sanderson after RJ's death. I started reading his works to check him out before his WoT books were released, and I quickly became a fan of his as well, bringing my family along with me. I've read all of his published books except for Alcatraz, Firstborn, and the new stories in the anthologies in which he's included. I've also read White Sand.

It's unlikely that I will post often, but after reading a few of the WoT threads, I decided to start an account so I'll have the ability to respond if I want. None of my family members have finished it yet, so I've had no one to discuss the ending with! 

Thanks, y'all.

Queen Elsa, my favorite Brandon Sanderson book is definitely The Way of Kings. I think WoK is a brilliant beginning to the series. It doesn't hurt that it's also my preferred brand of fantasy; I found him via WoT, so obviously, I have a thing about series with10+ books with a thousand pages each. :-) I also love The Emperor's Soul, Legion, and Elantris, probably in that order. I'll stop now before I have most of them listed.

Voidus, thank you. That's very sweet, but I'm low-carb. I'd hate to spike my blood sugar.

LeftVash, I have enjoyed his other YA books. I probably would have already read them if they were available as ebooks. :-) Right now, I do most of my reading at night on my tablet with the light off. We do have all of them in the house, though. Two of my sons have read all of them, and I heard lots of laughter, and quotes, while they were reading. I'm looking forward to reading them when I have a bit more time to read during daylight hours.

Thanks, y'all.

Queen Elsa, my favorite Brandon Sanderson book is definitely The Way of Kings. I think WoK is a brilliant beginning to the series. It doesn't hurt that it's also my preferred brand of fantasy; I found him via WoT, so obviously, I have a thing about series with10+ books with a thousand pages each. :-) I also love The Emperor's Soul, Legion, and Elantris, probably in that order. I'll stop now before I have most of them listed.

I'm just about to start Wok so it sounds like its going to be a great book! :)

It's a wonderful thread that requires a sharp wit.

I think you'll do well here, QMom. Any interest in baking?

<_< Is this another attempt to spike me, or an invitation to join your mayhem? Either way, as a mother of five, I already spend enough time in the kitchen.  :rolleyes:

• Chaos locked this topic