Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"I appreciate your concern, Envoy, but I'm afraid it's of no use to you. I will get married to this man. In this life, at least, I must. But fear not. We all won't survive long enough to begin to imagine eternity. In fact, I'd be surprised if I'm even married by the time we all die. Fear not. It is a short time. I will have my fun. You will have yours. This man will be too drunk to understand what is happening, caught up in the haze of it all."

O.o

Just now, Ookla the Lotus said:

"I appreciate your concern, Envoy, but I'm afraid it's of no use to you. I will get married to this man. In this life, at least, I must. But fear not. We all won't survive long enough to begin to imagine eternity. In fact, I'd be surprised if I'm even married by the time we all die. Fear not. It is a short time. I will have my fun. You will have yours. This man will be too drunk to understand what is happening, caught up in the haze of it all."

"Why must you? Why, when he brings you harm? The salience of this life is not something new, and it doesn't make the pain any less meaningful."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Silver said:

"I am Scen, what thinks thee of the star?" He stands at attention, like a soldier.

Let's try this.

"My opinion is it shouldn't affect my life more or less than it already does but it seems that will not be the case because everybody else is so bothered" he said "also whats with the standing at attention Im no general".

8 hours ago, Ookla the . said:

"My opinion is it shouldn't affect my life more or less than it already does but it seems that will not be the case because everybody else is so bothered" he said "also whats with the standing at attention Im no general".

"Aye, that is a good belief, worrying won't change much." He shrugs "Old habits die hard."

10 hours ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Why must you? Why, when he brings you harm? The salience of this life is not something new, and it doesn't make the pain any less meaningful."

"If marrying him means that he, instead of I, will bring harm to myself, then so be it. Harm is lurking about everywhere in this world. Some people find it. Some people search for it. Some people inflict it. Whatever the reason, it is everywhere. And with him, I know that his jealousy will keep anyone else from harming me. It is only he who could ever do so. If he didn't, I would."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"If marrying him means that he, instead of I, will bring harm to myself, then so be it. Harm is lurking about everywhere in this world. Some people find it. Some people search for it. Some people inflict it. Whatever the reason, it is everywhere. And with him, I know that his jealousy will keep anyone else from harming me. It is only he who could ever do so. If he didn't, I would."

"I am sorry. But is there not, perhaps, a group of people who protect from harm as well?"

"One could say that. Well, I wish you the best in your endeavors. Many seek to harm in this place."

"Thank you." He momentarily fixed her in a piercing gaze, and she felt a strange sense, like a loss of familiarity and understanding of her surroundings.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Thank you." He momentarily fixed her in a piercing gaze, and she felt a strange sense, like a loss of familiarity and understanding of her surroundings.

"Of course," she smiled, "Envoy, wasn't it?"

She held out her gloved hand.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, sir."

"Of course," she smiled, "Envoy, wasn't it?"

She held out her gloved hand.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, sir."

He shook it, and she felt a shock. The sounds around her seemed to come alive, each rustle in the wind, falling leaf, rush of breath.