Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

4 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

“I am,” Owen said, blushing at the use of the word boyfriend. Nope. We aren’t  courting, no matter how much I want to.

Aubrey walked to the door. “Mama!” she yelled at her mother. “Sei nicht gemein zu jemandem, nur wegen seiner Haare!”

Translation:

“Mom! Don't be mean to someone just because of his hair!”

Aubrey turned to Owen. Somehow he seemed…different. His hair didn’t have the same glow to it that it did earlier. And his clothing seemed…off.

Could it be that Aubrey no longer loved him?

No. She had loved him then, she would love him now.

“Come with me,” Aubrey said to Owen. To her mother she said, “Wir werden ein paar Stunden im Wintergarten sein.”

We’ll be in the conservatory for a few hours.

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He stands back, crossing his arms as she goes. She does have a way with words, but he wasn’t going to let this go on any longer. He walks up behind her and quickly grabs her by the wrist tightly, tight enough to break at will.

”Time to go, Mae.” He says through gritted teeth, he couldn’t stand there and let them speak any longer. Somebody needs to learn to obey.

Envoy frowned. "The empty one, then."

@Ookla the Lotus

41 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

Aubrey walked to the door. “Mama!” she yelled at her mother. “Sei nicht gemein zu jemandem, nur wegen seiner Haare!”

Aubrey turned to Owen. Somehow he seemed…different. His hair didn’t have the same glow to it that it did earlier. And his clothing seemed…off.

Could it be that Aubrey no longer loved him?

No. She had loved him then, she would love him now.

“Come with me,” Aubrey said to Owen. To her mother she said, “Wir werden ein paar Stunden im Wintergarten sein.”

Owen bit his lip. While neither her and her mother were looking, of course. She had looked at him differently. Does she hate me? Oh no... she does... did she find out I wasn't related to a king? Aw heck... what did I do... When they turned back around he grinned, nervously. He followed Aubrey, up to the conservatory. 

On 12/9/2023 at 8:16 PM, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Clementine stands in the courtyard, her arm linked with her father’s. There are so many pretty flowers and people and each brick is placed perfectly so…..but all she can think about is how tight this dress is.

I try not to itch myself when next to my father, gosh is this dress itchy.

I can’t breathe.

I force myself to try and breathe properly but with how tight this is I can hardly take a breath.

On 12/9/2023 at 8:19 PM, Ookla-The-Stick said:

*cough* Stick my friend, my dear friend. You ready to start?

10 hours ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

He stands back, crossing his arms as she goes. She does have a way with words, but he wasn’t going to let this go on any longer. He walks up behind her and quickly grabs her by the wrist tightly, tight enough to break at will.

”Time to go, Mae.” He says through gritted teeth, he couldn’t stand there and let them speak any longer. Somebody needs to learn to obey.

"Farewell, Envoy. I'm afraid I must leave now. I do hope you enjoy the starfall while it lasts. I imagine we'll see each other again," Mae waved him goodbye with her free hand, and turned to Cedric.

"I apologize for lingering, sir. Has the carriage arrived yet?"

She readjusted the shawl over her hair.

Her wrist was bruised from his tight grip.

"Have you enjoyed the party, Cedric?" She said with an almost concerned or pitying tone in her voice. Of course, she would never dare to mock him. But she seemed a bit drunk tonight... she had gone a touch far with everything.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Farewell, Envoy. I'm afraid I must leave now. I do hope you enjoy the starfall while it lasts. I imagine we'll see each other again," Mae waved him goodbye with her free hand, and turned to Cedric.

"Have you enjoyed the party, Cedric?" She said with an almost concerned or pitying tone in her voice. Of course, she would never dare to mock him. But she seemed a bit drunk tonight... she had gone a touch far with everything.

He watched as they left, gaze intense.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

He drags her out, not answering her question.

”What the hell are you doing stupid woman?” He drops her hand roughly. He pushes her into the carriage as it rides in. 
“Have you learned nothing?!” His words slur slightly…somebody put way too much alcohol in his drink…

”Don’t you disobey me!” He grabs the edge of her shawl and rips it off. 
“And take that stupid ugly thing off, a disgrace to have a future bride that wears-“

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

”What the hell are you doing stupid woman?” He drops her hand roughly. He pushes her into the carriage as it rides in. 
“Have you learned nothing?!” His words slur slightly…somebody put way too much alcohol in his drink…

“And take that stupid ugly thing off, a disgrace to have a future bride that wears-“

Richard was standing. he had stopped being in the ball. he had started to walk out when he saw the carriage and thought he might play a prank on some people.

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Richard was standing. he had stopped being in the ball. he had started to walk out when he saw the carriage and thought he might play a prank on some people.

The carriage door slams behind the two as he shoves her in and starts to ride away.

12 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Owen bit his lip. While neither her and her mother were looking, of course. She had looked at him differently. Does she hate me? Oh no... she does... did she find out I wasn't related to a king? Aw heck... what did I do... When they turned back around he grinned, nervously. He followed Aubrey, up to the conservatory. 

"Owen!" Aubrey said. "it's...good to see you! So you came here so that I can teach you dance...what style in particular were you interested in learning?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

What are limits/rules/possible magiks?

On 12/6/2023 at 2:34 PM, Ookla the Black Sock said:
Spoiler

London happens to be directly beneath the Star, and has been known to have a greater degree of magic than normal. People who live there gain strange, unique talents. This is not really a magic system so to speak, and for the sake of everyone's sanity, we're going to keep the magic soft. You all will get to choose one ability. When it comes to picking this ability, please:

No dimensional travel or teleportation. We don't want people being able to escape the apocalypse, at least not with any sort of ease.

No time travel, for similar reasons to the last one, and because it has a tendency to cause issues.

Choose one, singular skill or talent. Magic isn't really the center of this RP, so dealing with a bunch of complex, multifaceted, unique systems would be overwhelming and take away from it as a whole.

Don't choose anything too overpowered. Just... exercise reason.

The abilities will also increase in strength with time, as the star grows nearer.

There will also be some environmental magic going on, and other Star-related shenanigans, so keep an eye out.

thats what the OP says

6 minutes ago, Ookla thePresentParticiple said:

"Owen!" Aubrey said. "it's...good to see you! So you came here so that I can teach you dance...what style in particular were you interested in learning?"

"Um..." Owen says, blushing. "The one... I can use at a ball?" He says. He blushes deeper, looking at the ground.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

"I... I am," her hands flew to her shawl. It fell around her shoulders, ripped. Beneath the shawl a beautiful, delicate face was revealed. Her lips were red and her skin was far too pale. She had a bruise along the side of her face and a bloody ear. Her eyebrow was slit and blood dried on her lower lip. A beautiful face, marred by cruelty.

"You are drunk, Cedric," she said at last, struggling to sit up in the carriage, "You're drunk and I need you to stop talking."

She adjusted her dress as she sat in the carriage which began to move, throwing her from side to side.

Once she took a few breaths, she smiled.

"Yes. I am your future bride. Isn't it wonderful?"

She held his hand gently.