SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan Jr. and Elan flinched, feeling The Elan Made Solely to be Eaten By Zira's pain.

TEMStbEBZ screamed at first, but the screams were cut off quickly. 

Zira finally leaned back, satisfied. She looked down at her bloody dress. Bother. I'll need to throw this one out. 

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Zira finally leaned back, satisfied. She looked down at her bloody dress. Bother. I'll need to throw this one out. 

Elan Jr. runs in. He throws up. "You killed... well..." He regains his composure. "I have a new dress ready for you." He says. "In your room."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan Jr. runs in. He throws up. "You killed... well..." He regains his composure. "I have a new dress ready for you." He says. "In your room."

"Why, thank you," she says, slipping past him. She pauses when she reaches him just long enough to run a single long nail along his jawline, leaving behind a streak of blood. "And thanks for the meal...you have such sweet blood."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"Why, thank you," she says, slipping past him. She pauses when she reaches him just long enough to run a single long nail along his jawline, leaving behind a streak of blood. "And thanks for the meal...you have such sweet blood."

Elan Jr. pales, and throws up again. I gotta leave this universe... this place is almost worse than MTF.

28 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

lollies curses, fires up her ship again, then gets into a position. she opens a line. "hey, you guys, you wanna wingmate for a bit? someone's trying to kill us"

“Fine by me.” Hurricane said and started firing at the enemy.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

She covered Tizzy’s ears and turns her head slightly. “You know Zira, not everyone has to be ass.” 

16 hours ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Tizzy's eyes grew wide at the last word. "What does that mean?"

lol Tizzy is so innocent lol

2 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria chuckled lightly, but when she spoke her voice was devoid of mirth. “What do you need?”

"I need you..." Junior raised his eyebrows as he was calculating how this plan could work, "I need you to fly in front of the delver. Cross horizontally by it."

11 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash responded after a minute, " Do I get to kill people if I join?" She growled, staying out of range from everyone.

"Yes, We love killing all of those pacifists who want peace!"

Edit: this is gonna end up in one liners isn't it

Edited by Lord Ookla the -3rd

9 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Oh, you know it!

Whiplash hesitated. " does that mean we kill the ferret to? or can we spare the ferret and kill everyone else?"

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

11 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

Most things I say probably should end up in one liners, but I think people are used to me by now, so…you never know!

17 minutes ago, Lord Ookla the -3rd said:

I think the very first threads came from one of Shorty’s SU’s, where Exp (and then everyone else) threatened to eat me. And then it evolved. And continued evolving. 

7 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

As she looks down Alder the shade appears in front of her. He sucker-punches her and vanishes. 
"THATS FOR KILLING ME"

Meanwhile in the arena. Cresent calls a delver 

I do not really feel like playing so

Edited by Ookla the Silver

7 hours ago, Ookla the Lotus said:

"I need you..." Junior raised his eyebrows as he was calculating how this plan could work, "I need you to fly in front of the delver. Cross horizontally by it."

Arian nodded. "Affirmative." She did as he asked, maneuvering her bulky ship horizontally.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Silver said:

As she looks down Alder the shade appears in front of her. He sucker-punches her and vanishes. 
"THATS FOR KILLING ME"

Meanwhile in the arena. Cresent calls a delver 

“Oh, hush,” Zira murmured. “We all die eventually.”

Meanwhile the arena, a delver appears in front of Crescent in human form.

2 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Arian nodded. "Affirmative." She did as he asked, maneuvering her bulky ship horizontally.

Junior watched as her ship approached the delver and his ship zoomed past it. He suddenly turned the ship in jerky motion back, facing towards the delver from behind. In a few seconds, Aria's ship would be just far enough from the delver so that he could target it and shoot it down. It would be a risk... he could hit Arias ship if he wasn't careful.

"You have seven seconds to get out of my way and past the delver," He muttered through gritted teeth.

Edited by Ookla the Lotus

38 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Whiplash decided to join the Anti-Merp-League.

" I'll join." she growled, "Just point me to the people I can kill before I kill you!" She chuckled a dark and mirthless chuckle.

"I think our current target is Lollies." Silver says.

7 hours ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

"thank you, much appreciated." and she grabs an asteroid and shoots it, making difficult terrain for the attacker.

Silver uses his light lance to swing around the asteroid and continue pursing Lollies, trying to get a clear shot.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“Oh, hush,” Zira murmured. “We all die eventually.”

Meanwhile the arena, a delver appears in front of Crescent in human form.

Alder the shade reapears "girl shut up you're a parasite"

Crescent leans in for a kiss with the delver

Hope this kills her.