Greetings, Everyone!

GjornHrathen

Hello! My name here is GjornHrathen because I find the character extremely relatable and underrated. I found Brandon Sanderson after a long and fruitless search for well-written fantasy with little to no spicy bits. From then on, I have been obsessed with the Cosmere. I've found many of the ideals to be helpful in understanding my own journey. I've read Elantris and the first 3 Stormlight Archive novels. Rythm of War is next, as soon as it's back at the library. I'm about 1/3 of the way through Mistborn. I have taken the official Knight Radiant order test, and I am a Skybreaker. I'm mostly here because I know NO ONE in real life who knows anything about the Cosmere, and I feel like I've found my people here. When I called my sister "Sule" and she looked at me weirdly, that's when I decided to look for an official fan-site. 

11 minutes ago, GjornHrathen said:

Hello! My name here is GjornHrathen because I find the character extremely relatable and underrated. I found Brandon Sanderson after a long and fruitless search for well-written fantasy with little to no spicy bits. From then on, I have been obsessed with the Cosmere. I've found many of the ideals to be helpful in understanding my own journey. I've read Elantris and the first 3 Stormlight Archive novels. Rythm of War is next, as soon as it's back at the library. I'm about 1/3 of the way through Mistborn. I have taken the official Knight Radiant order test, and I am a Skybreaker. I'm mostly here because I know NO ONE in real life who knows anything about the Cosmere, and I feel like I've found my people here. When I called my sister "Sule" and she looked at me weirdly, that's when I decided to look for an official fan-site. 

Welcome to the shard!

16 minutes ago, GjornHrathen said:

Welcome to a place where talking like Spook, ising the was of the needing the wants, is accepted and liking Shallan is not. (Yes it is, like whoever you want.) :P 

5 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Who is your favorite storm light character?

Hmm. Dalinar, maybe. Or Wit. Or Teft, Or Kaladin. Dang. Dalinar, then. 

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Welcome to a place where talking like Spook, ising the was of the needing the wants, is accepted and liking Shallan is not. (Yes it is, like whoever you want.) :P 

I am notting good yet at talking spookinglike, but I am hating Shallan. Could you tranlate "ising the was of the needing the wants" into plain english for me? Sorry!

6 minutes ago, GjornHrathen said:

I am notting good yet at talking spookinglike, but I am hating Shallan. Could you tranlate "ising the was of the needing the wants" into plain english for me? Sorry!

Correct answer: Wit

19 minutes ago, GjornHrathen said:

Hehe, it didn't really mean anything. Most things don't. 

Not sure about a Hoid forum, I'm sure there is one, though.

40 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

Welcome to the Shard!!!! It's awesome to see another fan who loves Elantris, I don't think that book gets enough attention.

Same here bro

Elantris is underrated. I loved the shaod curse. Forgive me if my spelling is wrong, I listened to it on audiobook. 

7 hours ago, GjornHrathen said:

Agreed. Hoid in general. Is there a Hoid forum that you know of? I've been on here for all of 45 minutes, and maybe found one that died a few year ago. I would think there'd be one more active. 

I’ll make another then. Actually better yet, you make one!

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ