Stormlight sub forum aspect ratio

Argenti

Am I going insane or do threads in the stormlight forum look weird? It's all zoomed in.

Spoiler

65311536e72ef_Screenshot2023-10-1907_34_10.thumb.png.d2fd6bdd8308656a1308175a0de4f200.png

Here's what the Mistborn forum looks like for me right now, so I'm not just zoomed out or smth.

Spoiler

65311531c287c_Screenshot2023-10-1907_34_44.thumb.png.a5f0f90c2b83f08c4a13508aea482179.png

Help.

Edited by Argenti
Fixed pictures

I have that only when a bot spams topics with massively long titles in that subforum.  After they get banned and the forum is cleared, everything is back to normal.

Having a character limit for titles would probably solve this issue, but maybe the issue is already solved in the new update.

Edited by alder24

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

I can't currently replicate this on the Stormlight board. Does it still happen for you?

Regardless, it likely is irrelevant given the new site update, which will change a lot of things.

Nope it's gone. <_<

22 hours ago, alder24 said:

I have that only when a bot spams topics with massively long titles in that subforum.  After they get banned and the forum is cleared, everything is back to normal.

Having a character limit for titles would probably solve this issue, but maybe the issue is already solved in the new update.

Yeah, that seems most likely, I'll be on the lookout for the next time a bot spams a forum.

17 hours ago, Argenti said:

Nope it's gone. <_<

And so are the spam bot posts. Alder's theory seems pretty correct to me.