Well Met

AN020C

I find myself standing on the precipice of your grand assembly, filled with a sense of anticipation akin to a highstorm’s arrival. Allow me to introduce myself. I am AN020C, a humble traveler who has journeyed through the vast expanses of the Cosmere, traversing the storm-battered plains of Roshar, delving into the heart of Scadrial, and basking under the godly hues of Nalthis! 

Additionally, if it pleases the greater good, I offer to never again write "in character." :)

Ahhhh, a traveler!

Welcome to the sacred halls of theory crafting and role-play insanity, @AN020C

From cookies to sticks, spikes to immortal beings, we sure do have it all. Well, all except nazis, (well, except that one time. BUT NOT CURRENTLY!). 

I hope you enjoy this place.

What's your favorite novel by Sanderson?

7 minutes ago, AN020C said:

Thanks! Happy to be here.

tl;dr Anoroc is an anagram for Corona. 

Also, Wit is --indeed-- the best. (My avatar is proof that I attest)

Corona… I happen to know that that means “crown” in Latin. Any correlation?

Glad to meet a fellow enthusiast.

Thank you, survivor! :) I'm pleased that I needn't worry about Nazis! A miserable lot, if you ask me.

Favorite book: Having read virtually every published book in the Cosmere + Cytoverse, I'd have to say my current favorite book is The Lost Metal. However, not by a notable lead. 

4 minutes ago, AN020C said:

Thank you, survivor! :) I'm pleased that I needn't worry about Nazis! A miserable lot, if you ask me.

Favorite book: Having read virtually every published book in the Cosmere + Cytoverse, I'd have to say my current favorite book is The Lost Metal. However, not by a notable lead. 

Unpublished books? Have you read AoN?

11 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Corona… I happen to know that that means “crown” in Latin. Any correlation?

Glad to meet a fellow enthusiast.

Not in the slightest, actually! LOL 

Years ago, during a momentary lapse in judgement, I created a WoW account by the name "Corona Light". Apparently, after drinking a few of the afformentioned, I thought it a great idea. I later changed the name, after coming up with "Anoroc". 

2 hours ago, AN020C said:

I find myself standing on the precipice of your grand assembly, filled with a sense of anticipation akin to a highstorm’s arrival. Allow me to introduce myself. I am AN020C, a humble traveler who has journeyed through the vast expanses of the Cosmere, traversing the storm-battered plains of Roshar, delving into the heart of Scadrial, and basking under the godly hues of Nalthis! 

Additionally, if it pleases the greater good, I offer to never again write "in character." :)

Welcome to the shard, to answer your prior inquiry AON, is Aether of The Night. It is an unpublished novel brandon wrote and was kind enough to share here.

17 minutes ago, TheWanderer said:

Welcome to the shard, to answer your prior inquiry AON, is Aether of The Night. It is an unpublished novel brandon wrote and was kind enough to share here.

Nice! I just found the thread containing all unpublished content. Looking forward to digging in (after I finish the Bobiverse series)

28 minutes ago, AN020C said:

Nice! I just found the thread containing all unpublished content. Looking forward to digging in (after I finish the Bobiverse series)

I enjoyed the concept for the plot immensely. The magic reminds me a bit of stormlight so while intriguing did not capture my attention as much. Hope you enjoy.

4 hours ago, AN020C said:

Nice to meet you! Tell me traveler, of all the worlds you've visited, which one would you be most likely to stay at?