I’m bored. Let’s mess around!

PyroPhile

5 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The sphere did nothing. “ why did you do the man said standing up. Did you already give it?”

“I don’t think I ever had what you want.”

Pyro reaches into his backpack again and pulls out an ampoule with a chunk of slightly gold metal in it.

”Do you know what this is?”

7 minutes ago, PyroPhile said:

“I don’t think I ever had what you want.”

Pyro reaches into his backpack again and pulls out an ampoule with a chunk of slightly gold metal in it.

”Do you know what this is?”

“Stop playing with me! Who are you? Where is Peace!”

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

cynic gives a long-suffering sigh. "and here is another reason why i dont trust criminal justice systems, they are too lax..."

“Be quiet” the gargoyle sneered. “They will never touch the roof.”

5 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Stop playing with me! Who are you? Where is Peace!”

“I am Pyro. I have no idea what ‘Peace’ is. And this-“ He gestures to the ampoule- “is cesium. Explosively reactive, even with water.”

He snaps the ampoule open and empties it out onto his (left) hand. It quickly oxidizes and turns dull.

“Want a snack?”

3 minutes ago, PyroPhile said:

“I am Pyro. I have no idea what ‘Peace’ is. And this-“ He gestures to the ampoule- “is cesium. Explosively reactive, even with water.”

He snaps the ampoule open and empties it out onto his (left) hand. It quickly oxidizes and turns dull.

“Want a snack?”

The man ignored the offering. “Pyro? There is no pyro on the membership of Peace! Unless I have the wrong person. Maybe the fight did leave an impact on me… He suddenly thought about the ones in the jail. One of them had Peace. “Gargoyles! Take us to the dungeon! Fasts!”

the gargoyle in the dungeon was getting bored. He sat and let his head droop. If I close my eyes for only a second… he started losing consciousness.

6 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The man ignored the offering. “Pyro? There is no pyro on the membership of Peace! Unless I have the wrong person. Maybe the fight did leave an impact on me… He suddenly thought about the ones in the jail. One of them had Peace. “Gargoyles! Take us to the dungeon! Fasts!”

the gargoyle in the dungeon was getting bored. He sat and let his head droop. If I close my eyes for only a second… he started losing consciousness.

Argi holds him there for a second and reaches for the keys around it's waist with his staff of forced peace ( :) )

For Peace I'll asume Healing, mind altering effects, barriers (prevent conflict), sleep all fall under it

Power is like fire balls and lighting bolts, the flashy stuff?

Space is teleportation, gravity, space streaching and doctor strange mirror realm stuff?
TIme is  time, duh. Thats strong enough on it's own.

8 hours ago, Argenti said:

Yeah, basically. But each of them has a raw form too. These are the orbs that can combat the others.

20 minutes ago, PyroPhile said:

Pyro begins looking for a large body of water to throw his cesium into.

The hooded man ignored him.

Spoiler

What a shame. 

9 hours ago, Argenti said:

Argi grabs the keys and unlocks the door, then he leaves the cell and starts walking out.

The gargoyles leapt at him, trying to grab his arms.

3 hours ago, The Honorable One said:

The Girl Who Fell From the Sky was captured, and she struggled against it's grip.

2 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis, grabs his whip out again, and snaps it towards the gargoyles that are attacking Argenti, and makes a warping in space that when they get close to Argenti, they somehow end up about 10m away again... 

😁

Sick!

1 hour ago, Argenti said:

Argenti smirks and gives himself magic armor. "Can't touch this!"

Then he punches the gargoyle 

The gargoyle groaned before. Exploding in shards.

49 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

The Girl Who Fell From the Sky suddenly exploded with power, releasing a blast of powerful energy that vaporizes the gargoyle holding her.

She brushed some dust off of her shoulder.

"That's better. Thanks for the help, everyone."

The lone remaining gargoyle ran out of the trim, leaving the door open. In The distance they heard. “Help! Help the prisoners are escaping!”