Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"No, no... this is normal?" The machine kept scraping. Then the walls started heating up. A loud whistling like a train came from the console. "Okay, YES THIS IS NOT GOING RIGHT! WHAT DO I DO?!"

Aventine started firing. "WE'VE GOT ANOTHER PROBLEM, TOO!" Troops from the first boss ran towards them in the hall. DG Aventine signed, "This is what I was worried about! We've been found!"

1 minute ago, Ookla of Hope said:

Aventine started firing. "WE'VE GOT ANOTHER PROBLEM, TOO!" Troops from the first boss ran towards them in the hall. DG Aventine signed, "This is what I was worried about! We've been found!"

"WHO?" Elan shouts. He shoots at one of the troops with a gun. "We gotta leave the building so we can teleport away!"

2 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

"You think I know?!"

DG Aventine signed, "The ones over there were sent by my 'boss', but I have no clue what the lights are."

"Boss? What? WHAT THE BLEEP IS THIS?!" Elan shouts. "I'm leaving." He begins sprinting away, towards the exit of the building.

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Uh... did that light just talk?" Elan says. He stops. "Dude, this place is gonna blow. Seriously, let me leave."

The light is just around him, he isn't made of light

"I know," DG Pic said. "I'm getting you out of here before they do. They won't stay unconscious for long."

Just now, Ookla of Hope said:

"I know," DG Pic said. "I'm getting you out of here before they do. They won't stay unconscious for long."

"Okayyy..." Elan says. "So... let's go?" The building begins shaking more, and then roof tiles starts falling. "YEAH LIKE NOW!"

Just now, Ookla the Entropic said:

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" Exol begins to scream as he feels a large tug towards the vortex.

Elan grabs Exol's hand. "NO! I'M NOT LOSING ANOTHER PERSON!" He screams.

Sure!

That works!

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Okayyy..." Elan says. "So... let's go?" The building begins shaking more, and then roof tiles starts falling. "YEAH LIKE NOW!"

Exol pulls himself back with elan's help. "Welp, let's go now. I'd rather not almost die."

Edited by Ookla the Entropic

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Just now, Ookla the Entropic said:

"Well then. LET'S RUN, Or at least speedwalk, away!"

"Follow me!" Pic said, and he ran off. Everyone else followed.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

Exol pulls himself back with elan's help. "Welp, let's go now. I'd rather not almost die."

Just now, Ookla of Hope said:

"Follow me!" Pic said, and he ran off. Everyone else followed.

Elan sprinted, his legs burning. Why has this day been SO long? 

4 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

jar man runs after, his jars clinking. "they shoot good earrings."

"Umm... excuse me Mr or Mrs Light? Where are we running to? And most important of all, WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!!! This is my FIRST day at the clinic and I'm in an alternate dimension and I'm being chased by gods knows what. All while having to worry about my evil Doppelganger running around with explosives and all my knowledge!"

@Ookla of Hope @Ookla of Ravens

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"Umm... excuse me Mr or Mrs Light? Where are we running to? And most important of all, WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!!! This is my FIRST day at the clinic and I'm in an alternate dimension and I'm being chased by gods knows what. All while having to worry about my evil Doppelganger running around with explosives and all my knowledge!"

"Welcome to LIFE!" Elan says. "Thing's will probably calm down by the end of the day."

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Welcome to LIFE!" Elan says. "Thing's will probably calm down by the end of the day."

"Welp that's a small comfort I guess. So... Are we there yet. My legs aren't used to all this running and I'm extremely encumbered."

@Ookla of Hope 

Sorry! Teacher wouldn't let us have electronics out

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"I'm not THAT evil! And I'm just as confused as you are!" DG Exol yelled back.

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"Welp that's a small comfort I guess. So... Are we there yet. My legs aren't used to all this running and I'm extremely encumbered."

@Ookla of Hope 

DG Pic stopped his humming. "We are not. But our ride will be here soon."