Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

Both Aventines swam through the empty void dragging DG Exol behind them. IC Aventine had invoked DG Aventine's help in dragging him because, being raised as a woman in nobility, she had the arm strength of an al dente spaghetti noodle.

"What in the name of the Lord Ruler happened here?"

@Ookla the Believer @Ookla the Abstract @Ookla of Ravens @Ookla the Prehistoric @Canada Lover

“Time travel, it would seem.”

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“We are not going to do anything that could harm the clinic,” Rue said sharply.

“Agreed” Elan said. “So. Multiversal hopping to somewhere that can help us, or finding a solution here?”

3 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

Both Aventines swam through the empty void dragging DG Exol behind them. IC Aventine had invoked DG Aventine's help in dragging him because, being raised as a woman in nobility, she had the arm strength of an al dente spaghetti noodle.

@Ookla the Believer @Ookla the Abstract @Ookla of Ravens @Ookla the Prehistoric @Canada Lover

“Murder. Weirdness.”

33 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

Exol is watching with wide eyes. Unable to comprehend what has happened.

seriously what happened?

42 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

jar man shrugs. "i got high again to catch Luna"

"Please stop doing that. And why were you trying to catch Luna?"

39 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

“Time travel, it would seem.”

"Huh."

39 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

“Agreed” Elan said. “So. Multiversal hopping to somewhere that can help us, or finding a solution here?”

“Murder. Weirdness.”

"...I'll presume it stemmed from Luna?"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

Fr

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"No, they were from universe CCtSTW. Not mafia, I think they wanted to help Luna. Unfortunately the alternate me died. Here. Which... well, that landed us here, in the middle of a massive void between universes."

jar mans sigil glows. then his eyes go weird. then he speaks. "I AM EYES. I WILL GRANT YOU ONE WISH. BUT BE WARNED: THERE WILL BE AN UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCE"

4 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

"med bay. blood can be spilled only if theyre sedated and youre spilling it for a reason."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"No, they were from universe CCtSTW. Not mafia, I think they wanted to help Luna. Unfortunately the alternate me died. Here. Which... well, that landed us here, in the middle of a massive void between universes."

DG Aventine signed, "Then I don't think it's safe here."

Also whats CCtSTW

11 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

DG Aventine signed, "Then I don't think it's safe here."

Christmas Countdown to Save the World abbreviated for convenience. 

"Welp. I know one place we can go, but I don't like it." Elan said. Just thinking about that place... he shuddered. "I can probably get some of us there."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Welp. I know one place we can go, but I don't like it." Elan said. Just thinking about that place... he shuddered. "I can probably get some of us there."

"Trust me, it's better than getting into their hands, especially for the three of us." She indicated herself, DGJM, and DG Exol.

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Elan has weird situation.

And wish granting... is annoying for plot.

1 minute ago, Ookla of Hope said:

"Trust me, it's better than getting into their hands, especially for the three of us." She indicated herself, DGJM, and DG Exol.

"Who is them?" Elan asks, genuinely interested.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Who is them?" Elan asks, genuinely interested.

Her hands started to move super fast and unintelligably, and she repeatedly glanced over her shoulders.

Bro I got nothing here, maybe something will come up

@Ookla of Ravens

"Um.. no offense to a powerful force or anything, but can we put you on hold with that? Save the wish for later, or something?"

Just now, Ookla of Hope said:

Her hands started to move super fast and unintelligably, and she repeatedly glanced over her shoulders.

@Ookla of Ravens

"Um.. no offense to a powerful force or anything, but can we put you on hold with that? Save the wish for later, or something?"

eyes shrugs. "sure" then jar man falls to the ground, dazed. 

ITS WEIRD I KNOW.

Just now, Ookla of Hope said:

@Ookla of Ravens

Elan nods slowly, confused. "Uh... yeah..." He doesn't understand any of it. "Anyway, we're transporting to universe EO1759827, planet LTT9779b, MTF, 1840 ADE. Going in 3... 2... 1..." Elan says. The group of people fuzz, and then fade away.

Then they reappear somewhere else. They start burning, the light on the planet is blinding. "LET'S GET INSIDE!" Elan says. "WE'LL ALL DIE IF WE DON'T!"

Elan nods slowly, confused. "Uh... yeah..." He doesn't understand any of it. "Anyway, we're transporting to universe EO1759827, planet LTT9779b, MTF, 1840 ADE. Going in 3... 2... 1..." Elan says. The group of people fuzz, and then fade away.

Then they reappear somewhere else. They start burning, the light on the planet is blinding. "LET'S GET INSIDE!" Elan says. "WE'LL ALL DIE IF WE DON'T!"

What is happening, and where are they going?