Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Luna threw him off onto the floor. She began to step on his neck, pressing hard.

Yeah, but his magic is interacting directly with her soul, so it will calm her down. It's just a question of how strong her magic is that's making her aggressive. His is very strong, because he just inherited the magical energy of two gods.

45 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna continued to punch her multiple times. It was clearly not Luna.

It didn't work, in fact, it had the opposite affect.

Melody was unable to fight back, but simply endured it, knowing that she wouldn't be hurt.

8 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna threw him off onto the floor. She began to step on his neck, pressing hard.

Melody put a hand on Luna, and in a moment they were in a very dark place, with seemingly no one else.

@Canada Lover

Edited by Ookla the Resolute

1 hour ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

This is stronger. This is the work of TIME AND SPACE.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Melody was unable to fight back, but simply endured it, knowing that she wouldn't be hurt.

Melody put a hand on Luna, and in a moment they were in a very dark place, with seemingly no one else.

@Canada Lover

Luna snapped Melody's neck, and portaled away 

Hehe, now you know the trouble of trying to run your own place and trying to make it where they can't just teleport out.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Why would time and space have such powerful control over emotions?

TAAron found himself in shock for a brief moment at what Luna had just done. Then, hoping desperately that someone with healing capabilities would help Melody, he went after Luna, ablaze in golden light.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

TAAron found himself in shock for a brief moment at what Luna had just done. Then, hoping desperately that someone with healing capabilities would help Melody, he went after Luna, ablaze in golden light.

It's complicated. Something about past selves, screwing with the timeline, I dunno.

Luna looked at him and then smiled evilly. Suddenly, TAAron was no longer in the clinic. He was back in the underworld. Back when he had visited it for the first time with Rue, Melody, Arget, and Luna. But instead of him dying this time, all of his friends did. He watched Luna die, then Arget. He watched Malum kill Melody. Then, Malum stabbed Rue. In the heart. Rue fell into TAAron's arms, bleeding out. She spoke her last words, then died, in his arms.

6 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna looked at him and then smiled evilly. Suddenly, TAAron was no longer in the clinic. He was back in the underworld. Back when he had visited it for the first time with Rue, Melody, Arget, and Luna. But instead of him dying this time, all of his friends did. He watched Luna die, then Arget. He watched Malum kill Melody. Then, Malum stabbed Rue. In the heart. Rue fell into TAAron's arms, bleeding out. She spoke her last words, then died, in his arms.

TAAron, oddly enough, did not see the illusion. He ran straight at Luna, grabbed her arm, and issued a single command. STOP.

This will, at least temporarily, freeze her. Not physically, but it'll basically blank out her thoughts, emotions, decisions, and actions for a little while.

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

22 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

TAAron, oddly enough, did not see the illusion. He ran straight at Luna, grabbed her arm, and issued a single command. STOP.

Exol gets back up gasping for breath. I almost died he thinks. This fighting thing is harder than it looks. "I have explosives in my room!" he shouts "Would that help!?"

@Canada Lover @Ookla of Hope @Ookla the Resolute

Edited by Ookla the Entropic

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

Melody healed back, then faced where the portal has gone.

48 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Melody looked at Luna with sorrow, then summoned a sword in her hand and in one motion, the sword ripped through Luna entirely.

The sword, which looked more like a glass shard of a mirror than anything, was not covered in blood at all.

Melody looked extremely conflicted. "Heal her."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Melody healed back, then faced where the portal has gone.

Melody looked at Luna with sorrow, then summoned a sword in her hand and in one motion, the sword ripped through Luna entirely.

The sword, which looked more like a glass shard of a mirror than anything, was not covered in blood at all.

Melody looked extremely conflicted. "Heal her."

"What? I can't heal her."

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I can't either! What makes you think I can?"

"I know you can. I've seen you do it before." Melody turned the glass shard slowly in her hand, examining every edge of it.

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium was in the corner.

"No... what did you do..." he ran over to Luna, and healed her, because it appeared everyone else in the clinic was incompetent.

Ezrium was promptly ripped in half by Melody's blade. 

"I don't care anymore. Heal her, or..." Melody's thoughts wandered.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

"I know you can. I've seen you do it before." Melody turned the glass shard slowly in her hand, examining every edge of it.

What? When? Also, what is going on with Melody?

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Luna also was ripped in half, almost simultaneously.

Elan, you gonna do anything about this? Also, feel free to come into the story at any time.

@Ookla the Prehistoric

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

"What is happening?" Melody felt a wave of stilling energy, calming and grounding her. TAAron was so ablaze with light it was hard to see him.

Melody took in a breath.

It's going to be alright.

She looked up, and could see what happened.

What? How?

She quickly healed everyone nearby, and then said, "I hate... I hate who I am..."