Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal frowned, reaching to smooth out a feather. “Where were you?”

Lundyn's innocent smile turned to a look of confusion. "What do you mean? I was outside..." she turned her head as if she were pointing with it. In the process, her eyes flickered purple. It was so quick of a flash, though, that only someone who was specifically looking for it to happen would have seen it.

@Edema Rue

8 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless woke up and looked at Rue. “Oh, hello. Do you happen to have any water? I’m parched.”

Rue blinked. “Well, at least I know what the problem is now…”

6 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn's innocent smile turned to a look of confusion. "What do you mean? I was outside..." she turned her head as if she were pointing with it. In the process, her eyes flickered purple. It was so quick of a flash, though, that only someone who was specifically looking for it to happen would have seen it.

@Edema Rue

Tal frowned. “Ah…okay…”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Please don’t. Let’s…uh…do you have a room yet? Where’ve you been staying  for the last…however long it’s been?”

Lundyn sneezes. "I don't have a room. Were we supposed to get rooms? I've just been sleeping in the vents-" She shivers her wings slightly, some loose feathers fall to the floor as a result.

lol idk whats happening, my brain is being silly rn lol

@Edema Rue

1 minute ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn sneezes. "I don't have a room. Were we supposed to get rooms? I've just been sleeping in the vents-" She shivers her wings slightly, some loose feathers fall to the floor as a result.

@Edema Rue

“…right,” Tal said. “Let’s get you upstairs, and we’ll get that fixed, okay?”

43 minutes ago, shortcake said:

"Okay" Lundyn didn't know what was getting fixed, but she knew her wing hurt, so she was hoping it was that. She sneezes again, eyes flashing blue.

Tal looked at her. "Your eyes are...uh...very pretty? I like how they change colors?" Stars, I'm bad with kids.

39 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless scratched his head. "So I assume you either don't like me much, are really good at compartmentalizing, or are just too upset over that other guy to care much about me."

Rue spun back around. "Why do you remember "that other guy" if you forgot everything else?"

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal looked at her. "Your eyes are...uh...very pretty? I like how they change colors?" Stars, I'm bad with kids.

Lundyn's entire physical presence flickers, and looks almost as ifit were glitching, but only for a moment. "oh- uh- sorry-" she tilts her head down so that her hair blocks Tal's view of her eyes.

2 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn's entire physical presence flickers, and looks almost as ifit were glitching, but only for a moment. "oh- uh- sorry-" she tilts her head down so that her hair blocks Tal's view of her eyes.

"It's not bad!" Tal said quickly. "Just interesting! Why do they do that?"

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"It's not bad!" Tal said quickly. "Just interesting! Why do they do that?"

"I... don't know.." her eyes switch to yellow this time, and she flinches. You're ruining you're only chance at freedom. Stop talking, and get to your room already. and don't let anyone else see your eyes flicker! They flicker between yellow and green, her normal eye color, for a moment before staying green. "s-sorry-"

it's bolded so it's easier for everyone to read

@Edema Rue

1 minute ago, shortcake said:

"I... don't know.." her eyes switch to yellow this time, and she flinches. You're ruining you're only chance at freedom. Stop talking, and get to your room already. and don't let anyone else see your eyes flicker! They flicker between yellow and green, her normal eye color, for a moment before staying green. "s-sorry-"

@Edema Rue

"That's okay," Tal said. "You don't need to be sorry! They're a wonderful part of who you are." He cringed inwardly. "Uh, okay, let's go find your room, yeah?"

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Rue froze, eyes dark. “Nameless, I swear on all the light left in the world…don’t play with me.”

Basement: Perpendicularity

Tal shrugged. “I’d advise against it, then, but you can do what you want.”

"Okay. I'll take your advice, then."