The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Are you sure?" She looked him over, still appearing frightened. The illusion she had placed on herself had not been restored; apparently it had been forgotten.

“Yeah, it just takes me a little bit to recover.” He gave a short laugh. “As you can imagine it’s not pleasant.”

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"No kidding." She sat by him, unsure what else to say or do.

“There is a good thing about this. Suddenly, his voice began quivering again, his body shaking. Then it stopped.

”I think I’ve learned a little bit of illusions.”

Edited by Ookla the foolish

2 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“Somehow this helped.” He baggage changed his hair from brown to black, then back again. “I don’t know what it was that helped, but something did.”

"That's good! Though I guess I didn't really end up doing much teaching."

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

“You showed me some, I think that helped. And you being here did something, you saw the vision.”

"None of that took much effort of my part. Anyway, I guess... are we done? You can do illusions now, so my purpose from your vision is... fulfilled."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"None of that took much effort of my part. Anyway, I guess... are we done? You can do illusions now, so my purpose from your vision is... fulfilled."

“I think we’re done here, but I don’t think that your purpose in my vision is fulfilled. Usually, the people in them stay important to my life for a long time.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“I think we’re done here, but I don’t think that your purpose in my vision is fulfilled. Usually, the people in them stay important to my life for a long time.”

"Well... I wouldn't say I'm particularly remarkable. I don't know what I'd be important for."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Oh sorry, missed that. I'm sure you could join... Currently Eddie has sort of accidentally modified everyone's memories and the world to be more idealized. She, Aster, Lilyana, Charlie, and a few others are in a group at a University. Julie and Daniel are also there, but not in the same group. Then there's another pair out in the unmodified world and another group. It's kind of random.

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

Oh sorry, missed that. I'm sure you could join... Currently Eddie has sort of accidentally modified everyone's memories and the world to be more idealized. She, Aster, Lilyana, Charlie, and a few others are in a group at a University. Julie and Daniel are also there, but not in the same group. Then there's another pair out in the unmodified world and another group. It's kind of random.

Okay. If there's a lack of conflict I might be able to provide that at some point.

When I'm ready I'll just...start RPing and see where it takes me.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

She laughed. "Hardly, but that's nice of you to say."

“You’re remarkable to me, that’s something you don’t get to decide. You’re the first person that has cared about my well-being in a long time. Thank you for everything.”

21 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“You’re remarkable to me, that’s something you don’t get to decide. You’re the first person that has cared about my well-being in a long time. Thank you for everything.”

"Well, I'm sorry that you've had it so difficult that someone like me seems remarkable."

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

She just shook her head, and turned away.

What did I say? I’m so bad with people, why can’t I do anything right? He thought. He wanted to slam his head against the wall, to punish himself for his mistakes. But, he couldn’t do that there, not then.

”Are you ok?”

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

What did I say? I’m so bad with people, why can’t I do anything right? He thought. He wanted to slam his head against the wall, to punish himself for his mistakes. But, he couldn’t do that there, not then.

”Are you ok?”

"No," she said quietly.