Introductions Are in Order

Aragrim Starraven

Hello! I've been meaning to join for a while, but was distracted for a while! I started reading the Stormlight Archives a little over a year ago, and then some friends lent me the Mistborn trilogy. I'm still making my way through the Cosmere, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to hear about Brandon Sanderson!

2 minutes ago, Aragrim Starraven said:

Hello! I've been meaning to join for a while, but was distracted for a while! I started reading the Stormlight Archives a little over a year ago, and then some friends lent me the Mistborn trilogy. I'm still making my way through the Cosmere, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to hear about Brandon Sanderson!

Welcome to the Shard! Who’s your favorite character thus far?

5 hours ago, Aragrim Starraven said:

Welcome! It's nice to meet you!

14 hours ago, Aragrim Starraven said:

Nice to meet you, welcome to the Shard!

Personally, Mistborn has been my all-time favorite series (I just love to think about all the magical interactions going on!) and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do! :D

Hope to see you out in the forums!

9 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

Welcome! It's nice to meet you!

14 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Welcome to the shard!

13 hours ago, The Sibling said:

Welcome! I like your name.

Thanks! I'm glad to be here! I made up the name a few years ago, and it's gradually started becoming my go-to username

45 minutes ago, Trusk'our said:

Nice to meet you, welcome to the Shard!

Personally, Mistborn has been my all-time favorite series (I just love to think about all the magical interactions going on!) and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do! :D

Hope to see you out in the forums!

I really loved Mistborn, and I don't know if I like it or Stormlight more. I recently started rereading Stormlight to prepare for book 5 and to catch some things I missed on my first read-through, and I learned that Way of Kings is pretty nostalgic for me. :D

2 hours ago, Aragrim Starraven said:

I really loved Mistborn, and I don't know if I like it or Stormlight more. I recently started rereading Stormlight to prepare for book 5 and to catch some things I missed on my first read-through, and I learned that Way of Kings is pretty nostalgic for me. :D

Personally, I think Oathbringer was my favorite of the SA; the culmination of Everstorm hitting the world that we had explored and come to care about really packed a punch. I also really love rereading WoR, as the Kaladin scenes are just some of the best.