Call to Adventure: The Stormlight Archive - Sign-Ups

Hi! Here I will be running a play through of Call to Adventure: The Stormlight Archive, a Stormlight board game. Here is a link to the rules pdf. Learn how to play, and the sign up in this thread. @ me, and I will make sure we get this going. We will need 3-4 players for each game, though I won’t be able to run two at the same time. If someone wants to, they could use their copy to run a simultaneous game. I will not be playing, I will be using my copy of the game to include y’all virtually through a PM. It should be a lot of fun but the first game will definitely be a test run.

Player list:

Spoiler

1. @xinoehp512
2. @The Sibling

Edited by Labyrinth

Oh cool. I just want to mention that I'm very interested in this, but I won't be available to play until around the middle of next month. So I probably wouldn't be able to play the first game of this, but I'll be checking back to see how things go and hoping there's a second. :) 

1 minute ago, Whysper said:

Oh cool. I just want to mention that I'm very interested in this, but I won't be available to play until around the middle of next month. So I probably wouldn't be able to play the first game of this, but I'll be checking back to see how things go and hoping there's a second. :) 

Noted!

50 minutes ago, Stormlit Shard said:

If I wanted to do it, when would we actually do it? 

As soon as we got a fourth player. I think the reason it’s kind of being shown low interest is because it is a bit of a commitment. It is playable with three people, so if you’re in I will wait a few days to see if one more person wants to play, and then we’d start it. 

Unfortunately, I can't do it. I was thinking of doing it but I'm still in school and have to go to some of my siblings' activities on the weekend so probably can't do it. I'll post again if plans change.

I could probably do it sometime Saturday. But do we need the actual board game and cards to play?

Edited by Stormlit Shard

59 minutes ago, Stormlit Shard said:

Unfortunately, I can't do it. I was thinking of doing it but I'm still in school and have to go to some of my siblings' activities on the weekend so probably can't do it. I'll post again if plans change.

I could probably do it sometime Saturday. But do we need the actual board game and cards to play?

No, I’ll be using my set to follow along and post frequent updates. I’d have a PM with each of you, to show you your hands and such.

This would also be a long process, possibly a few weeks depending on how active people will be. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...