People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

We make other goods besides cookies here, though our cookies are our trademarked specialty. However I understand the confusion, and while we agree that the nonhemalurgic alley is part of the Alley conglomerate entity, alley's don't belong to anyone.

They simply are.

And Kipper what's this nonsense about mortal enemies? A house divided cannot stand unless the proper support structures are in place.

So let's hear your grievance. 

This...this...ostrich was selected to answer the questions for Featured Forum Members instead of me. Due to my jealous nature, I am offend. Really it was just an excuse to have an ostrich as my mortal enemy. I will have blood! And a new feather pillow!

Well, to be fair, I've no idea who chose the respond-ees, I was just asked some questions.

But I see your point, this is a grievous injustice. Perhaps you could petition to add your responses to the list. Or get yourself nominated. You've my vote.

But in regards to having Ostrich as your mortal enemy, I really must advise against it for practicality's sake. 

1. Ostriches are really not arch enemy materiel, no matter their demeanor. I tried it out once, and it just felt lacking. I suggest a cassowary, they're much more villainous by half.

2. This will be seen as division within the Alley. And since the notions of separateness and togetherness are illusions, this reflects poorly on us. I cannot take sides, since sphere's don't have sides, only fears, but if you do truly seek to settle your perceived grudge, do so covertly. 

Ostrich, perhaps you could seek either to placate Kipper, or remorselessly crush him. Either one tends to end disputes.

I suggest you two start a duel thread, but make sure that this conflict is seen as personal and not Alley business.

Or we could start our own thread: Featured Denizens 

Then everyone would have a chance, and we could ask quality questions about research and experiences with transdimensional voidterrors

Well, I already got somebody to accept my spike cookie and I had his soul thanks. So I guess I want to join the Dark Alley.

Also, I am trying to start the group of Knights Theoretic, for the purpose of having more and better Theorybinders. I hope I will find enough people to speak the Words... for I fear that time of Confirmation and Negation is coming. And I got Theoryblades, they're cool.

Added you to our list of Denziens. Welcome to the Dark Alley! If you need any special research materials Fatebreaker's usually got some, bathrooms are on the seventh dimension of the odd numbered Alleys.
Also the sixth Tuesday of every month is wacky-tacky-tie-Tuesday.

Added you to our list of Denziens. Welcome to the Dark Alley! If you need any special research materials Fatebreaker's usually got some, bathrooms are on the seventh dimension of the odd numbered Alleys.

Also the sixth Tuesday of every month is wacky-tacky-tie-Tuesday.

Fyi, we need clearly marked signs for the bolded above. Some Denizens are not aware of thia, and I recently stepped in a puddle of something that was not water.

If it was blood then you better run. Because I just fed 256 leeches and 437 gnats to a Mistwraith and they appear to have worked. I now have a Mistwraith vampire and he is the new janitor. If I find 2 vampires i'll turn it into a Kandra.

P.s. I joined this thread hope no-one minds.

If it was blood then you better run. Because I just fed 256 leeches and 437 gnats to a Mistwraith and they appear to have worked. I now have a Mistwraith vampire and he is the new janitor. If I find 2 vampires i'll turn it into a Kandra.

P.s. I joined this thread hope no-one minds.

Vampires are in Alley 41i I think, next to the hob-goblins.

(Did you want to join as an official Dark Alley denzien? or just here to have some fun?)

Ok which rusting copper-filler put Lucentia in the Vampire section again. Just because it sparkles and complains all the time doesn't mean it's a Vampire.

Well atleast I have a kandra producing diamond spikes 24/7. Will have to test them later.

(I wanted to join as an offical denizen. Please add my title as Mistwraith research team)

Ok which rusting copper-filler put Lucentia in the Vampire section again. Just because it sparkles and complains all the time doesn't mean it's a Vampire.

Well atleast I have a kandra producing diamond spikes 24/7. Will have to test them later.

(I wanted to join as an offical denizen. Please add my title as Mistwraith research team)

You follow the Oregon RP? :D

Ehem, sorry, business first.

Welcome to the Alleys ChickenPlague, I'd tell you where everything is but I don't think anyone really understands the Alleys' filing system. I was the first one here and when I got here it was already like this, complex-numbered dimensions and non-standard spatial arrangements do tend to confuse matters.

Let me know if you make any sales and I can update your entry in the denziens list but if you're just planning on researching that's fine too, we have plenty of... salesmen to acquire fresh research materials.

Won't be selling but I did make something interesting. Turns out you can use a pewter/atium alloy "cookie" instead of a simple pewter "cookie" to store unlimited energy in a koloss. So I traveled to the time of LordRulers death changed some of the "cookies" for atium alloyed ones and picked them up right before the remaking of the world. Repeat it a few times then "baked" the last koloss's strength into a kandra 4 times gave it some blue fur and voila the CookieMonster was born.

Anyway the point is I might agressively give people "cookies" using this blue beauty.

(I am Dayblood if that rings a coppermind)

• 3 weeks later...

Done.

Also welcome to our newest Lurker, iBambam!

Word of warning, when you set up an office down here try to avoid any of the Alleys that smell of sulphur, we had a few accidents a couple of weeks ago and the acolytes just cannot seem to get rid of all the bodies.

We really need to make more use of trans-dimensional alleys for waste disposal.

Hey do we need to tell people they've been stabed afterwards?

Not if you don't want to. Or can't find a translation spike. Or accidentally send their soul into a netherwold of unspeakable horror, rendering their body a mute puppet, all vestiges of human conscience now abandoned and unable to process the sensory input necessary to obtain informed consent.

Or if you're tired or something.