Cosmere Newbie

JunkyardPuppy

Hi!

I'm a total newbie, here to have my mind blown with all things cosmere.

I was gifted The Way of Kings (part 1&2) for my birthday last month, thought it was fantastic, and as a result bought myself a few more presents in the way of the Stormlight books. I'm currently up to Oathbringer (part one) in my newfound Stormlight obsession, and have only just begun to realise the scope of the cosmere outside of Roshar!

Thanks for having me on my journey :-]

- Leah

10 hours ago, Invocation said:

Welcome! Who's your favorite character so far?

I think Rock is actually my favourite character so far, despite him not being a primary main character. I'm hoping I can learn more about the Horneater Peaks and how they have come to see and revere Spren the way they do!

I was not at all keen on Shallan at first, but I warmed to her slowly. I love the Kholin brothers, Adolin and Renarin, and of course the commmanding Jasnah.

16 hours ago, JunkyardPuppy said:

Hi!

I was gifted The Way of Kings (part 1&2) for my birthday last month, thought it was fantastic, and as a result bought myself a few more presents in the way of the Stormlight books. I'm currently up to Oathbringer (part one) in my newfound Stormlight obsession, and have only just begun to realise the scope of the cosmere outside of Roshar!

- Leah

Welcome to the shard!

On 9/19/2023 at 5:09 PM, JunkyardPuppy said:

Hi!

- Leah

Awesome! It's always good to hear from a new face! Welcome to the Shard!

Personally, I think Mistborn is my favorite series (you could probably guess by seeing how active I am in that forum), but Stormlight is my second favorite. :)