What's in Ulaam's drawer?

Elite01

Alright, there might already be a feed for this but I haven't been able to find one. While Tress is visiting Ulaam he makes a reference to a "true monster" that is in one of his drawer that has seven faces and then rattles mysteriously. Ulaam references it again in the future saying he figured out where to put the 8th face which was under the thorax or something like that? Any ideas what this could be? 

My only guess is a baby mistwraith he has or something like that. What do y'all think? 

48 minutes ago, Elite01 said:

Alright, there might already be a feed for this but I haven't been able to find one. While Tress is visiting Ulaam he makes a reference to a "true monster" that is in one of his drawer that has seven faces and then rattles mysteriously. Ulaam references it again in the future saying he figured out where to put the 8th face which was under the thorax or something like that? Any ideas what this could be? 

My only guess is a baby mistwraith he has or something like that. What do y'all think? 

I think that was Design who is mysteriously missing.