Let's Conquer the World

Just now, Frustration said:

This is the only problem. The easy breaks in America would divide it into two parts and one side is dramatically stronger than the other, a civil war thus started would likely end within 72 hours with one side emerging basically unscathed.

I may have spent a lot of time looking into a possible second civil war.

only 2 sides? I can see more than two sides forming. Sure, there will be only two sides really fighting each other, but there are loads of other people besides the most vocal ones. It wouldn't split like a plate with a crack in the middle.

12 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

only 2 sides? I can see more than two sides forming. Sure, there will be only two sides really fighting each other, but there are loads of other people besides the most vocal ones. It wouldn't split like a plate with a crack in the middle.

There would be internal factions, but when it comes down to it all of the smaller groups have attached themselves to one of two sides, and I really don't see any third faction of relevant size appearing for the next decade or so.

15 minutes ago, The cheeseman said:

380 million privately owned firearms and probably a trillion rounds of ammo speaks real darn loud.

They really do, but that's just the start, that same group controls all the farmland, all the fresh water, and all energy production.

10 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

To rule the world: 

1: Be McDonalds.

2: Bask in glory.

Yes.

They actually opened one in Vietnam recently, so I declare the Vietnam war an American victory.